• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Reboot]Renaia - Realm Of New Life - OOC

also, i had a question - wouldn't people from the future still be aware of things like guns and stuff? so, if thats the case, why is tech still in the past?

what i mean by that is, is there any law or something stopping futuristic tech being made?

Last edited:
also, i had a question - wouldn't people from the future still be aware of things like guns and stuff? so, if thats the case, why is tech still in the past?

what i mean by that is, is there any law or something stopping futuristic tech being made?

In Renaia, magic replaces the need for futuristic tech, that's why it didn't find the need to introduce them.

So I can't bother Nano with this bc she's sleeping like the dead ; - ; So I was wondering if I can have the memories in the form of bullet points? I had the CS written mostly a head of time and didn't realize that I needed to put it in paragraph form. Like I don't mind writing extra but if you don't mind can I leave the bullet points up for clarification? qq

oh I forgot to mention that the "buttons" on my CS do work. The red squares in the table of contents take you to the labelled section and the red boxes with "00" take you back to the table of contents. o/ So you don't have to bother with clicking "back" over five times to go back to a certain slide.

hi, I'm sorry, but I've decided to drop this rp;; I'm about to be busy with a few things irl and I just don't think I can handle this rp on top of the ones I'm already in... sorry again and have fun you guys!!

hi, I'm sorry, but I've decided to drop this rp;; I'm about to be busy with a few things irl and I just don't think I can handle this rp on top of the ones I'm already in... sorry again and have fun you guys!!
it's all fine, and thanks for telling us. Good luck and take care! o/

You have caught my attention and you all hold it tightly aha

Wanted to ask though, my character I’m thinking of, he controls magic from a world where everyone could be born with, or learn “talent”
He controls smoke, fire and air, basically like a OP avatar, (easiest way to summarise)

and is able to naturally make a a smoke from a plant called “ragga” which is basically like datura but causes nightmaress.

How does this come across in the new world aha

Flowiest D Flowiest D

We're pretty lenient on the powers that characters have, since it would make sense that different worlds have different powers. Our only restriction is no godmodding.

Your character's powers should be fine, but I just want to remind you that characters come to Renaia without anything except for the clothes on their backs. If ragga is a plant unique to your character's original world, then he wouldn't be able to gain access to that particular aspect of his powers unfortunately.

Flowiest D Flowiest D

We're pretty lenient on the powers that characters have, since it would make sense that different worlds have different powers. Our only restriction is no godmodding.

Your character's powers should be fine, but I just want to remind you that characters come to Renaia without anything except for the clothes on their backs. If ragga is a plant unique to your character's original world, then he wouldn't be able to gain access to that particular aspect of his powers unfortunately.
This fool eats the nightmare plant since age four or five aha say he dies at age 20-26
Would it still be in his body enough to replicate the effects of it?

Renaia heals injuries when new souls enter the world, so anything harmful, such as poison, residing in a person's body would be removed as well. As long as the effects of the plant in his body isn't harmful to himself or his cause of death, then yes, he should be able to replicate its effects.

That means he retains His ability to copy and create any gas, smoke, like qualities haha awesome. I shall soon post a character
Or can we have two?
I was going to get one of the demon twins, dangerous pirates etc etc
But both could fit In Here nicely as if they failed the quest they were on lol

Sorry for the lack of activity! We'll be ready to open the IC once we get one more female character!

Question! Do our characters have to start from the Altar when the RP starts?

Might be a stupid question, but what are the power limits? I do realise that this is mostly a slice of life, but it feels like the power I have in mind will place make my character a little overpowered, relatively speaking.

I was going for a solo tank/support who can create an energy shield around just herself, or increase the radius to cover her allies. Once the shield’s down, she alone gains a short burst of speed and strength based on damage taken. Originally, it would’ve been able to block multiple bullets and explosions/magic to stay consistent with the dangers of her world, but this felt a little unfair.

Just wanted to run it by the GMs first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back