• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Reboot) partners and plots!

JustCallMeAimee

Shamu the Exasperating ignoramus

-Waves- hey there thanks for joining me in this humble RP corner of mine ^-^. Now lets get started!

Rules and things about me you should know:

• If you dislike mature/sexual (not intense as RP nation rules call that we fade to black due to younger users) themes and scenes then I am not the Roleplay partner for you.

• If you dislike gore/violence/death and so on and so fourth then again I am not the partner for you

• I do prefer to play MxF as I am better suited to playing female characters, however I double up if you ask ^-^ or will do FxF.

• I dislike one liners and cannot stress this more. I will accept no less than a paragraph, if you are unable to think of a long developing response straight away then just wait and think about it. A slow response is better than a rushed one!

• If you are beginning to get board with the RP then please tell me, we can either start again with something new or stop all together. I will do the same to you in return.

• Please don't be afraid to speak to me! I'm not just here for the roleplay's I want to make friends too!

• I'm from the UK and a lot of these RP's are set there unless suggested otherwise. I also go by these time zones.

• Once a roleplay has been taken/I have found a partner it will be turned RED. (However if you're desperate to play it I might just bend the rules for you. I just don't want to be doing too many of the same Rp)

• If you're gonna be gone for a while PLEASE inform me. I will do the same.

• Realistic images are preferred but this is not a definite rule.

(Quick disclaimer: I gladly give credit and inspiration to Tumbler as I have seen some of these pots on there! A lot admittedly come from here:

Plotsforall 2.0)

17th century

Muse A is a fully fledged vampire and has been for over a century now. They tend to keep to them at a high status although do dabble in many illegal acts, such as drug trafficking, murder and fraud,muse A is far from a nice person. This muse is quite the popular mystery and his parties are known to be quite the experience. But I suppose for some Muse A is a pain and needs to be cut lose. Now I'm comes Muse B a person of hired help chosen from many to kill said vampire, but what will happen when the assassin isn't in formed of what Muse A is? What will the result of their intertwined fates bring?

"Like fine wine, you are age to perfection"

Muse A (barely out of Uni)meets Muse B (several years their senior)by chance when they jump into the same taxi(cab) together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the taxi and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

One night stands are the devils work

Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

It all went down hill after the dead cat

Muse A meets Muse B at a mutual friend’s Halloween party. To Muse A’s delight, Muse B is super cool and they’re inseparable for the whole night. When the party is over, Muse B walks Muse A home and as they’re about to share a goodnight kiss, Muse A notices something strange. Muse B is salivating. Muse A chalks it up to one too many cocktails at the party they attended and settles for peck on the cheek and a promise to call Muse B soon. Shortly after, the pair begins to date/hang out and Muse A can’t help but notice how weirdly Muse B sometimes behaves: picking at raw meat before it’s cooked, staring hard at Muse A when they think Muse A isn’t paying attention, making excuses and leaving in a hurry or not coming over for days. Not to mention, sometimes Muse B just looks (and smells) like death itself.

When Muse A’s cat goes missing after Muse B spends the night over, Muse A doesn’t know what to think. It isn’t until Muse B suddenly sinks their teeth into Muse A one evening during a Netflix binge that the two have to have a serious talk. Muse B reluctantly reveals that something odd has been happening to them, to their appetite. The only thing they seem to crave more and more is flesh–living flesh. If Muse B denies their creepy urges much longer, their body will begin to noticeably deteriorate. And if they don’t resist their unnatural craving, Muse B just might make a meal out of Muse A.

Two is company, but will three be a crowd?

Muse C has just moved into the apartment next door. After meeting Muse A and Muse B, they’re quick to recognize the closeness of the two, and actively start to ‘ship’ them, albeit privately. The couple invites Muse C over more than any other neighbors, and they soon establish a weekly movie night, in which the three have dinner, relax, and watch a film together. Muse C comes to look forward to these nights, and after a while, starts developing feelings towards both Muse A and Muse B.

Once
Muse C realizes their feelings, they start to pull away, not wanting to come between the couple. Muse A is the one that puts together what’s happening, and actively pursues Muse C, explaining that they have an open relationship with Muse B and that the both of them would love to see how they could incorporate Muse C into their dynamic.

Birds can fly, so why can't I?

It started with a recurring dream. Muse A was flying over the city, keeping an eye on what went on below. Muse A flies different places every night, but the one thing each dream has in common is Muse B’s face. Muse A starts to think they’re going crazy. Dreaming of flying is one thing, but vividly seeing a complete stranger’s face every single night? They’ve sought professional help, and every doctor they’ve spoken to has suggested that Muse B is either somebody from their past, or their imagination. Muse A is convinced that Muse B is real, and grows increasingly frustrated with not being able to connect the dots. They’re outside one day, completely consumed with their thoughts, when they notice they’re no longer on the street, but five inches above it. Nobody seems to notice as Muse A experimentally takes a step and moves higher. They land quickly and make their way home to experiment. That night, Muse A takes a leap of faith out of their window and finds that they have somehow been gifted with the ability of flight. Curious, they fly the route they’ve taken in their dreams night after night, and after months of restless sleep, find out that Muse B exists. They bang on Muse B’s window, overexcited, and have no idea how they’ll be able to explain who they are, and why they’re floating in midair.

Optional:

• Muse B has just discovered they have a power as well, and is relieved to find out they aren’t alone.

• Muse B has done something to give Muse A the ability to fly and can now proceed with total world domination/extreme ornithology/whatever their master plan actually was

They helped me walk, when I had no leg to stand on.

Muse A and C are both good, honest, righteous and respectable people. They have it all. Friends, family, wealth, good looks. They are good friends, and have been ever since childhood. But as they say, only the good die young, and muse C dies early in their early twenties after a horrific car crash. After intensive surgery and blood/organ transplants from their deceased friend muse A survives the car crash only to learn that she/he can no longer walk and is scarred along their face destroying the looks they once had, not only this but they have to be cared for by paid medical assistant muse B hired by Muse A's parents. Muse B However realises that muse A isn't only physically damaged but mentally, and having no real knowledge of what happened to the muse B sets out to make muse A happy again. But this may prove difficult as muse A is trying to push everyone away in their distress.

I see you.

Muse A was in an accident and falls into a coma. Suddenly stuck in an out of body experience they find themselves face to face with Muse B, the only other person in the entire hospital who can see them. Turns out Muse B has been in a coma for four months and is just as shocked to suddenly be seen as well. Muse B shows Muse A the ropes and for two people in comas they really shouldn’t be having this much fun around the hospital. Muse A is broken up over their relatives at their bedside but Muse B doesn’t seem to ever have any visitors. Muse A starts to wonder more and more about Muse B but Muse B doesn’t like to talk about themselves. It’s doomed from the start but the pair quickly fall in love. While Muse A’s condition is improving, Muse B takes a turn for the worst. Muse B urges Muse A to keep fighting because they have a chance to wake up and stay alive and they’ll be damned if they let Muse A waste their life on them.

The Tales of The High Sea's

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has sincerefused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B? (I have seen this one around before but felt as though I should include it)

I guess you're Romeo and I'm Juliet?

Muse A has been groomed since birth to be a respectable noble-person, constantly reminded to practice the etiquette proper for their gender and expected to anticipate the day they will meet a well-bred suitor. Muse B has never enjoyed the privileged life despite being within arm’s reach of it; they’ve worked on the estate grounds for Muse A’s family since they were a mere child and have observed the high life of the aristocracy all the while with envious eyes. Perhaps due to their contrary social standings,Muse A has always been fascinated with Muse B and vice versa. With Muse A constantly under the watchful eye of their carer, Muse A and Muse B have resorted to leaving letters for one another in an old tree on the property; they’ve been planning for several days to meet one another in secret.

My Guardian Angel

Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They’ve grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they’ve continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another’s vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B’s life.Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other’s face. Tragically,Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police. One week later, Muse B attends Muse A’s funeral to pay respects after learning their savior’s identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B’s never seen them before. Muse A isn’t sure how it’s possible still, but they’re certain that they’ve been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

My Slave.

In the world where the two both live it isn't a good thing to be a supernatural, and it's even worse to be part of the rebellion.
Muse A is both of these things and up until recently had been getting away with it as an outlaw with said rebellion. After being captured in a effort to save their group Muse A is taken to the auction houses where Muse B shows an interest. However Muse B isn't a kind person, they're an extremely wealthy general in the governments army and they pride themselves on their loyalty to their country. After taking an interest Muse B wins the auction for Muse A and takes his/her prized possession home.

The missing person.

Muse A is a guarded private investigator, who’s been hardened by years of working cases that no one else wanted. Muse A is at the end of their professional rope, exhausted by a decade of pounding the pavement to get the bad guys, while constantly looking over their shoulder. Through it all, Muse B has been their loyal companion—the one they always turn to when the dam is about to break—the only one that can keep Muse A from resorting to their worst vices. Muse A’s latest assignment—a missing person’s case, involving the sibling of a childhood friend—has Muse A clutching Muse B tighter than ever. Muse B is there for all the late nights, easily soothing Muse A’s frayed nerves, seducing Muse B away from the case with their slim figure and intoxicating scent. Muse B is the only reliable thing in Muse A’s dismal world and as such, Muse B’s growing pull on Muse A becomes harder and harder to deny.

Muse B is Muse A’s trusty carton of cigarettes.

But has muse B all they seem? What would Muse A do if he/she had realised they'd been in love with a criminal this whole time? And not just any criminal but a mafia boss.

(in Purple because I really want to do this one)

(More to come)

Hi! I'm interested in the 'It all went down hill after the dead cat' plot! I just have one question, though. Is Muse B similar to a ghoul? I'm assuming you know what a ghoul is assuming by your profile picture. :oo

I love all of these plots. Its so hard to pick just one. But I'm leaning towards One Night Stands are the Devil's Work or My Slave. Please PM me if you wanna RP

Wishes said:
Hi! I'm interested in the 'It all went down hill after the dead cat' plot! I just have one question, though. Is Muse B similar to a ghoul? I'm assuming you know what a ghoul is assuming by your profile picture. :oo
Well since it isn't specified in the plot line it can be any type of creature. So if you would like them to be a ghoul then yeah! Also, TG is my favourite anime and I drew that because fan art!

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]I love all of these plots. Its so hard to pick just one. But I'm leaning towards One Night Stands are the Devil's Work or My Slave. Please PM me if you wanna RP

[/QUOTE]
I'd really love to do the one night stand one because it could be so funny xD . I'll PM you.

Wishes said:
Oh and PM me please.

Sullivanity said:
What kind of supernaturals were you thinking for "My Slave"?
Well I was leaving that detail open so I could talk about it and develop the story lines with the RP partner.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Well I was leaving that detail open so I could talk about it and develop the story lines with the RP partner.
Ok! PM me if you want to talk about it. I won't be able to respond for a few hours.

Ccccccause I'm all aloneeeee

Thereeeees no one here beside meeeee

My problems have all goneeeeee

There's no one here to deride me

40353661.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back