• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rebirth (revamped search, open)

era

hello!

my name is era, and i'm (allegedly) a pretty cool guy. i'm kind of just hoping to pique some interests and maybe get some balls rolling. welcome to my super-hot-and-sexy roleplay search, where i search far, wide, high, low, inside, outside, over the river, and through the woods for a few new partners. before i get started, i just wanted to thank all of you beautiful people for being curious/interested enough to click on my thread, i look forward to getting to know you and creating some ART with you guys! let's cause some chaos! (and perhaps a bit of mischief as well...)

w i t h o u t f u r t h e r a d o . . .

intro

i am an overworked, exhausted, busy, stressed new england-based student who's aiming for a degree in music education. i play numerous instruments, and i'd love to be a kickass band director one day (ew, i know, band kid. but who knows? maybe i'll become a kickass choir director instead!). aside from the obvious answer of writing, some of my other interests include musical theatre, skiing, chugging caffeine, traveling, and connecting with nature. my writing style ooc is (clearly) very casual and laid back (hence the lack of capitalization), and my writing style ic is semi-lit to advanced-lit, depending on what you'd consider "literate." i write with proper grammar and capitalization (trust!!!) and i don't tend to go sub-600 words (usually longer than that). however, i'm a firm believer in "quality over quantity," so responses may vary in length! i'm okay with really any pairing, but i would heavily prefer a male x male pairing as that's just where my comfort zone lies. not opposed to anything else, though (mxf, fxf, etc.)!

what i'm looking for (generally)

here comes the first bulleted list!

- respect. the golden word! this should be a positive environment for both you and me! don't make me uncomfortable, and bigotry of any kind will NOT be tolerated!
- maturity. i like to incorporate darker topics into my roleplays. it just makes everything more interesting. please handle these topics with maturity.
- communication. communication can be hard sometimes. i completely understand. HOWEVER. if you're not having fun with the roleplay for whatever reason, please let me know so we can work something out! on top of that, do not hesitate to communicate any potential triggers with me! i'm ghost friendly, but i'd prefer communication. thank you for understanding :)
- plot. contribute as much as you can to plotting! don't let this be one sided! i want to hear your ideas!
- location. i'm cool with rpn and discord. however, i'm not actively searching for a discord roleplay; this site is much more convenient because discord has a character limit.
- pairings. i've mentioned this previously, but my heavily preferred pairing is mxm. however, i am open to literally anything else.
- literacy. i'm not gonna be lame and uptight and put a word minimum, just understand the rules of grammar and write more than 3 decently-sized paragraphs and less than... the phone book.
- stylistic stuff. i only write in third person & past tense, and i expect you as a partner to do the same. i'm also part of the "oxford comma defense squad" (something i just made up on the spot), but i don't expect you to be.

what i'm NOT looking for

another bulleted list!

- don't be... a child. thank you!
- absolutely no one-liners. go to character.ai if you seek one liners. all love!!
- no bigotry. self-explanatory.
- NO ERP OR ANYTHING THAT VIOLATES COMMUNITY GUIDELINES!!! fade to black if/when necessary!

genres

romance is kind of a must for me. i suppose i'd be open to platonic stuff depending on the situation, and i'm open to ideas, but usually there has to be some romance, at least to a certain extent.

angst is also a must. no pure fluff. there can be fluffy elements, but i'm not on this site to roleplay as a cloud of cotton candy. there must be some degree of drama.

generally, i prefer realistic/modern plots, but i'm not at all opposed to fantasy. realism is absolutely on top, though, and my favorite thing to do with fantasy plots is to make them semi-realistic. if you're craving fantasy, feel free to pitch any ideas !! :3 (historical plots are typically fine as well)

horror? sure, why not! i'm not the best at writing it, but as most writing opportunities, it will be a learning experience.

anything else? yeah, sure. just let me know your thoughts!

pairings!

time for the fun stuff! here's where i'm gonna dump a ton of basic barebone pairings. if anything catches your eye, let me know and we can definitely look into it! (and, as always, if you have any craving that's not on here, just tell me!)

- roommate x roommate
- neighbor x neighbor
- singer x bandmate
- bandmate x bandmate
- stoner x stoner
- stoner x anyone
- alcoholic x alcoholic
- alcoholic x anyone
- drug dealer x drug dealer
- drug dealer x addict
- addict x sober
- coworker x coworker
- barista x customer
- employee x ceo
- tutor x tutee
- [the classic] jock x nerd
- jock x jock
- popular x outcast
- foreign x local
- famous x famous
- famous x fan
- famous x hater
- closeted x closeted (please)
- closeted x out
- royalty x royalty
- royalty x citizen
- vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc...

barebone plots

just a short list of little nothings that can easily become somethings if they spark some interest.

- forbidden love
- drunken confessions
- [the classic] enemies to loves
- best friends to lovers
- roommates to lovers
- soulmates
- horror/slasher/whatever
- summer camp
- fake dating
- party idk
- open to ideas!
plots

if you're interested in more thought-out things, this is for you! i've written down a few plots and starters, the list will expand when i think of more!

plot #1 - snowed in! a large group of people (all friends? maybe not?) were invited to a week-long winter getaway to a luxury log cabin in the middle of nowhere, right in the center of a snowy mountain range. during their stay, weather forecasts announced a massive blizzard, and everyone promptly left the area before it hit... everyone except muse a and muse b. big mistake. the two were completely snowed in with no escape... just two people completely trapped together inside a massive cabin with no way out.

plot #2 - love on tour muse a is a well-known musician on a national tour. things were going perfectly until the tour bus completely broke down in the middle of the road. there was no chance of fixing it, and getting another tour bus would take forever. frustrated, muse a postponed the tour and started wandering around the town, when they encountered muse b, who is completely sheltered and unfamiliar with muse a's music. muse b took muse a into their home until they could get a new bus. emotional connections formed, perhaps even love, and just when things started getting intense... muse a had to go back on tour again.

plot #3 - how've you been, buddy? muse a was muse b's childhood best friend, and the two of them were inseparable throughout their entire childhood... at least until they were ten years old, when muse a moved away across the country. years later, as an adult, muse a found themself back in their old town, and oddly enough, muse b was still there, and the two best friends reunited after years of not seeing each other.

plot #4 - summer lovin' muse a was on a summer retreat with their family on some mediterranean island. while on the retreat, they met muse b, a resident of that island. they had a brief summer romance, and everything was bliss. it didn't matter. they were teenagers, and they were stupid. the summer ended, and muse a went back home, and the two of them never saw each other again... until years later, when their lives unexpectedly crossed paths.
any other plots? let me know! :3

fandoms

i'm not much of a fandom roleplayer, and when i do roleplay fandoms, i'm only interested in doing ocs.

nonetheless, here are some fandoms that i might be interested in doing:

- disney
- harry potter
- mean girls
- fairytale type beat
- percy jackson maybe (but like... adults)
- somehow like a reality competition show? (survivor, the voice, idol, rupaul's drag race, etc.)

outro

aaaaand that's a wrap! thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it's much appreciated :). i look forward to plotting with you and hopefully seeing some new faces! (please feel free to pop into my dms! i don't bite!)

hello!

my name is era, and i'm (allegedly) a pretty cool guy. i'm kind of just hoping to pique some interests and maybe get some balls rolling. welcome to my super-hot-and-sexy roleplay search, where i search far, wide, high, low, inside, outside, over the river, and through the woods for a few new partners. before i get started, i just wanted to thank all of you beautiful people for being curious/interested enough to click on my thread, i look forward to getting to know you and creating some ART with you guys! let's cause some chaos! (and perhaps a bit of mischief as well...)

w i t h o u t f u r t h e r a d o . . .

intro

i am an overworked, exhausted, busy, stressed new england-based student who's aiming for a degree in music education. i play numerous instruments, and i'd love to be a kickass band director one day (ew, i know, band kid. but who knows? maybe i'll become a kickass choir director instead!). aside from the obvious answer of writing, some of my other interests include musical theatre, skiing, chugging caffeine, traveling, and connecting with nature. my writing style ooc is (clearly) very casual and laid back (hence the lack of capitalization), and my writing style ic is semi-lit to advanced-lit, depending on what you'd consider "literate." i write with proper grammar and capitalization (trust!!!) and i don't tend to go sub-600 words (usually longer than that). however, i'm a firm believer in "quality over quantity," so responses may vary in length! i'm okay with really any pairing, but i would heavily prefer a male x male pairing as that's just where my comfort zone lies. not opposed to anything else, though (mxf, fxf, etc.)!

what i'm looking for (generally)

here comes the first bulleted list!

- respect. the golden word! this should be a positive environment for both you and me! don't make me uncomfortable, and bigotry of any kind will NOT be tolerated!
- maturity. i like to incorporate darker topics into my roleplays. it just makes everything more interesting. please handle these topics with maturity.
- communication. communication can be hard sometimes. i completely understand. HOWEVER. if you're not having fun with the roleplay for whatever reason, please let me know so we can work something out! on top of that, do not hesitate to communicate any potential triggers with me! i'm ghost friendly, but i'd prefer communication. thank you for understanding :)
- plot. contribute as much as you can to plotting! don't let this be one sided! i want to hear your ideas!
- location. i'm cool with rpn and discord. however, i'm not actively searching for a discord roleplay; this site is much more convenient because discord has a character limit.
- pairings. i've mentioned this previously, but my heavily preferred pairing is mxm. however, i am open to literally anything else.
- literacy. i'm not gonna be lame and uptight and put a word minimum, just understand the rules of grammar and write more than 3 decently-sized paragraphs and less than... the phone book.
- stylistic stuff. i only write in third person & past tense, and i expect you as a partner to do the same. i'm also part of the "oxford comma defense squad" (something i just made up on the spot), but i don't expect you to be.

what i'm NOT looking for

another bulleted list!

- don't be... a child. thank you!
- absolutely no one-liners. go to character.ai if you seek one liners. all love!!
- no bigotry. self-explanatory.
- NO ERP OR ANYTHING THAT VIOLATES COMMUNITY GUIDELINES!!! fade to black if/when necessary!

genres

romance is kind of a must for me. i suppose i'd be open to platonic stuff depending on the situation, and i'm open to ideas, but usually there has to be some romance, at least to a certain extent.

angst is also a must. no pure fluff. there can be fluffy elements, but i'm not on this site to roleplay as a cloud of cotton candy. there must be some degree of drama.

generally, i prefer realistic/modern plots, but i'm not at all opposed to fantasy. realism is absolutely on top, though, and my favorite thing to do with fantasy plots is to make them semi-realistic. if you're craving fantasy, feel free to pitch any ideas !! :3 (historical plots are typically fine as well)

horror? sure, why not! i'm not the best at writing it, but as most writing opportunities, it will be a learning experience.

anything else? yeah, sure. just let me know your thoughts!

pairings!

time for the fun stuff! here's where i'm gonna dump a ton of basic barebone pairings. if anything catches your eye, let me know and we can definitely look into it! (and, as always, if you have any craving that's not on here, just tell me!)

- roommate x roommate
- neighbor x neighbor
- singer x bandmate
- bandmate x bandmate
- stoner x stoner
- stoner x anyone
- alcoholic x alcoholic
- alcoholic x anyone
- drug dealer x drug dealer
- drug dealer x addict
- addict x sober
- coworker x coworker
- barista x customer
- employee x ceo
- tutor x tutee
- [the classic] jock x nerd
- jock x jock
- popular x outcast
- foreign x local
- famous x famous
- famous x fan
- famous x hater
- closeted x closeted (please)
- closeted x out
- royalty x royalty
- royalty x citizen
- vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc...

barebone plots

just a short list of little nothings that can easily become somethings if they spark some interest.

- forbidden love
- drunken confessions
- [the classic] enemies to loves
- best friends to lovers
- roommates to lovers
- soulmates
- horror/slasher/whatever
- summer camp
- fake dating
- party idk
- open to ideas!
plots

if you're interested in more thought-out things, this is for you! i've written down a few plots and starters, the list will expand when i think of more!

plot #1 - snowed in! a large group of people (all friends? maybe not?) were invited to a week-long winter getaway to a luxury log cabin in the middle of nowhere, right in the center of a snowy mountain range. during their stay, weather forecasts announced a massive blizzard, and everyone promptly left the area before it hit... everyone except muse a and muse b. big mistake. the two were completely snowed in with no escape... just two people completely trapped together inside a massive cabin with no way out.

plot #2 - love on tour muse a is a well-known musician on a national tour. things were going perfectly until the tour bus completely broke down in the middle of the road. there was no chance of fixing it, and getting another tour bus would take forever. frustrated, muse a postponed the tour and started wandering around the town, when they encountered muse b, who is completely sheltered and unfamiliar with muse a's music. muse b took muse a into their home until they could get a new bus. emotional connections formed, perhaps even love, and just when things started getting intense... muse a had to go back on tour again.

plot #3 - how've you been, buddy? muse a was muse b's childhood best friend, and the two of them were inseparable throughout their entire childhood... at least until they were ten years old, when muse a moved away across the country. years later, as an adult, muse a found themself back in their old town, and oddly enough, muse b was still there, and the two best friends reunited after years of not seeing each other.

plot #4 - summer lovin' muse a was on a summer retreat with their family on some mediterranean island. while on the retreat, they met muse b, a resident of that island. they had a brief summer romance, and everything was bliss. it didn't matter. they were teenagers, and they were stupid. the summer ended, and muse a went back home, and the two of them never saw each other again... until years later, when their lives unexpectedly crossed paths.
any other plots? let me know! :3

fandoms

i'm not much of a fandom roleplayer, and when i do roleplay fandoms, i'm only interested in doing ocs.

nonetheless, here are some fandoms that i might be interested in doing:

- disney
- harry potter
- mean girls
- fairytale type beat
- percy jackson maybe (but like... adults)
- somehow like a reality competition show? (survivor, the voice, idol, rupaul's drag race, etc.)

outro

aaaaand that's a wrap! thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it's much appreciated :). i look forward to plotting with you and hopefully seeing some new faces! (please feel free to pop into my dms! i don't bite!)

You are right, this is super-sexy-and-hot roleplay search. I will be late for uni bc of your thread (it was enticing)

Anyway hi! I’m interested in some plots and ideas?? I am 21, writing semi-lit to advance lit depending on quality of roleplays. Rp in third person, have 8+ years of experience in roleplaying and it is almost exclusively MxM experience.

If you’re up I am interested in plot 1 if the characters can be totally incompatible and most likely just at each other’s throats (oh?) most of the time

Also in plot 3 with added drama of one of them changing so much (mentality/emotional wise) that the other barely recognizes him?? Like “bro what happened to you? You were such a happy child” “Shit happens Stanley not everyone is born with silver spoon in their greedy mouths” or something along the lines

Plus, Addict x Sober could be very dramatic too. I have a plot in mind? The two lost a friend and one of them drowned deep into bad coping mechanisms and the other is trying desperately to at least keep the other friend alive????

These are my contributions, as you have guessed I am sucker for either drama or angst but believe me I can do happy moments too djdnjsjej if interested, hit me up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back