• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebels Of G'Reyle (closed)

This is my first Role Play I believe, so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

The General Plot This is not the tale of 2 courageous heroes. This is not the legend of how evil was cast away into the darkness forever.
This is the tale of the Rebels Of G'Reyle.

Many a millennia ago, was a time of peace. A time of serenity, under the rule of one king. This king was a kind man of morals and charity. He wanted what was best for his people, and all others who deserved it.
All was well until 2 curious teenagers accidentally discovered a scroll, which gave them the powers of the dark gods "Feare" and "Zalhu" respectively.
With this newfound power, they were unstoppable. They found themselves capable of overtaking the king, simply because they wanted to test their power, and started the seemingly pointless rebellion against the king.

This is not my best idea for a plot, however I believe it to be a fun one. I would prefer my partner to take the role of a human, elf, dwarf, or other similar.
I shall be the "GM" of this roleplay, however my partner is permitted to suggest plot directions via out-of-character talk.

This is in fact, my first ever time hosting a role play, and I do wish you a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back