• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Reapers

lovedentist

World War 3 was the end of civilization as we know it. After the war people were free to live as they wanted. Well, kind of. While there isn't any sort of government anymore, people will always want power. One of those people is Noir. Noir made a fight club. The biggest in the world. While she was powerful before, being the head of Section 7 and having her own little army, made her dangerous. Noir had people kidnap others to come to Section 7, be held against their will, and made to fight, for the entertainment of others. Bets are made, people are killed, it's all good fun.

There are about 30 people in Section 7 who have never been beat. Those 30 people are called Reapers. Noir kept track of them all, knowing how great it would be to watch her best fighters fight to the death. She could only imagine the 'money' it would bring in. For the 15th anniversary of Section 7 Noir is holding a weekend event. She's going to have the Reapers fight each other, first in pairs, then one on one. The person that wins, not only wins their life, but wins their freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so basically our characters are Reapers that are paired together for the event. I was thinking that we start with the event but that would only go on for so long and sometime during the event our characters would get a chance to escape. I was also thinking of this as a like romance rp too. It wouldn't come in until later, but would like it to go that direction.
Things I expect, I guess?
  • It would be cool if replies could be two paragraphs but it's not really a big deal as long as I can work with it!
  • I was thinking we could double and/or add and take away characters as needed.
  • I usually like my 'main' character to be female, but again, cool with doubling.
  • I try to reply at least once everyday (I aim for multiple but I work and am in college so it can get a little iffy lol) and if you could reply at least every other day that would be good.
  • I am definitely open to any ideas you have! I welcome them really!
  • I like to rp through pm but can also do a thread.
  • All rp nation rules apply!
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or are interested please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back