• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reapers: Conversations Among Players

Hello, if you're still open i'd love to get started on a cs but I just wanted to ask if you were still accepting beforehand.

Absolutely! Come one, come all! I'll be accepting three more players, because I want to get a widespread plot with lots of subplots. I'm going bold :)
Do gardeners leave .....I'll just call it reaper hall cause I forget what it was called ........sorry

Yes, they can. They usually don't because of how busy they can get, but they can. It's called the Forest of Shimone, by the way. Which reminds me: Make sure everyone reads through the Lore! I haven't updated it, but you should make sure you know everything there is to know, especially if your character is a reaper. Psychics and Mediums, you get off easy, but that doesn't mean you won't know anything. The Reapers you encounter will tell you some things about their home.

By the way I'm LOVING the characters! You guys have done an amazing job. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to build any sort of relationship with one of my characters. I'd love to do that, considering you guys kinda sorta have to interact with my characters.

Sorry for disappearing, by the way! It's been a crazy week.

Hey guys!

Bad news: My finals are just around the corner. Those of you in my Visifia RP already got this rant, but I'm going to put this RP on hold for the time being. I will return, no worries. But not until April 29 when my finals are done (idk about the rest of y'all). I know some of you are also in college, or life is just getting crazy as we approach summer. So I'm going to go on hiatus for a bit, just to focus on my studies.

If you are new and want to post a character to here (or my Visifia thread), please do so! I won't see the character until April 29th, but I won't turn anyone down quite yet. Both are open, but first come first serve on who gets to be in the RP. I'm looking for three more characters in each roleplay, but I'll decide who makes the cut. Please post a character! You're better than you think, I promise you :)

Is this thing going to start soon or did it die?

We're on Hiatus

Hey guys!

Bad news: My finals are just around the corner. Those of you in my Visifia RP already got this rant, but I'm going to put this RP on hold for the time being. I will return, no worries. But not until April 29 when my finals are done (idk about the rest of y'all). I know some of you are also in college, or life is just getting crazy as we approach summer. So I'm going to go on hiatus for a bit, just to focus on my studies.

If you are new and want to post a character to here (or my Visifia thread), please do so! I won't see the character until April 29th, but I won't turn anyone down quite yet. Both are open, but first come first serve on who gets to be in the RP. I'm looking for three more characters in each roleplay, but I'll decide who makes the cut. Please post a character! You're better than you think, I promise you :)
So if you're still into this at the end of the month, come back and hopefully this will be started.

Course. I'll let you know soon! I just need to work on an intro post and have everyone get their characters together.

Okay friends! I'm ready to make the introductory post. We definitely have enough people. Once I do that, we can begin!

whahahghagh, We're starting? Now?

Amazing. I honestly thought this died. I'll see about a post, it is the week before finals for me anyways.

Ha yeah I just had a rough time coming up with an intro post.

Okay psychics and mediums! You're coming to the reaper meeting too. ALL reapers have the ability to put people with supernatural abilities (psychics and the like) to sleep, and bring them to the reaper world. So basically you fall asleep and wake up at the meeting.

Enjoy your time in the reaper's world. You're basically ghosts, just floating around and stuff.

((OOC: I'm going to make a medium character to interact with you. Your character won't know mine. Everyone else, the new character will be in with the regular player characters. Give me a half hour or so to make them before))

But I can bring in Justin like I was referring to right or?

Yes. My plan is to have your character see the reaper but my character like bumps into your reaper character and says sorry before moving on. Sound good?

Hey! A word on travelling between Earth and the Hall of Afterlives:

To do so, you must fly up above the clouds and enter one of the portals. There are thousands all over Earth's atmosphere, so for the most part you don't have to search for one (a portal forms over human populations of more than 100 souls).

Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back