• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Umbra Regalia

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Here's where you can talk about stuff, ask for resumes of what's happened so far, or just simply ask questions about the story.

@Aurath Moonblood is co-owner, so if I'm offline, he'll be the one to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're ready to start the roleplay! The rp starts a few days after the end of season 1!

Lights! Camera! Wait... We don't have any of those l:

Makeshift Light made of my old lamp! Tiny Gameboy Camera! Action!

Nailed It

We have our first ever fanart (ouo)/) well, I dunno how much of "fanart" it is, he just said "yeah if u want I can draw a Reaper for you" and I'm like "s-s-s-s-su-su-sur-sure..!" because stuttering is a bit of a problem of mine. I'll post it if he says its ok, but I can only post it tonight. Let's hope I dont forget it here in my locker. It's super good >u< not the MOST accurate but still more accurate than anything I could've done.

well... Im undecided on Rev's since it must be perfect xD But Xillia and Yulier sound like Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening :D

got it *^* he sounds like Delsin Rowe from InFamous: Second Son :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Who so far has read the book?! I wanna know if the references will be understood if I put one of the recruits in and wanna know which one u guys want in here xD except or Auna. She's too much like Xillia, and I don't have a pic for her yet

im understanding everything so far and id be happy to be included in such a wonderfully written project

zenreaper said:
im understanding everything so far and id be happy to be included in such a wonderfully written project
I don't think u understood xD which of the recruits from my book should I add to the rp?

but maybe if u make a character other than Zen I can try putting him/her into the book. Zen's just too hard for me to copy, sry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back