• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realm of Spirits

Chinatsu

Merciful Doll
In the Realm of Spirits, those of the past, present, and future are needed to unlock and disenthrall them from their prison, after being ensnared within the Vortex for a punishment lasting three-million years. Most say they've already learned their lesson, yet it is unfortunately anonymous, is it possible they'd listened to our lecture?... Have they learned the paramount effects on the people of our world for their malicious crimes? It's a task to be decided upon the chosen seven, they shall be the keen seers of the truth about those spirits whom quintessence is only corrupted by atrocious thoughts of their further actions. Though, once you enter the Realm of Spirits, the only way out, is the way they've being trapped in.... the Vortex.

(From the Admin of this Post) Thank you if you've looked over this post, I gladly appreciate such action from you. Now to the information, for the spot(s) there are currently 15 still left open for taking (I've already have a saved spot, sorry.) six of them are, as told, The Chosen Seven and the other nine are randomized for fun (They can be Storyteller(s), Old Folk, Spirit(s), ect.) and sorry for the awkward placement short plotline, for a fourteen-year-old like me I plan to update this and make it a longer and more detailed story in the future but, for now, this the most I'm willing to do. Just to get this out there, all Character(s) are put in the comments below (including mine) after enough spots are taken (At about eleven spots that are filled, we can start posting the characters), and please no Mary or Gary sues or perfectness, along with unoriginal characters

Spoiler

(not saying anyone here does, just in case, and by this I mean species such a Neko or Kitsune. It's a fantasy RP just look up different species on Google if you don't know of any. Like my character is a Cyclopes... just minus the large size.)

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this RP, if you do end up joining. ~ Merci

Users who are viewing this thread

Back