• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Reality's Illusions | OOC

ChiaRoseKuro

professional insomniac
Reality's Illusions

RTjUNL0.jpg
sipjFh4.jpg
3H1b5iP.png
S U M M A R Y
It was meant to be their happily ever after in the idyllic world. It was meant to last forever, be filled with a white-picket fence and consist of two children (and a dog). It was meant to be perfect, a drop-dead boring love story... but that wasn't how the story went.

Because this is a story of lies and deceit, of love impure and reality scorned, and the night will be dark and ominous before dawn breaks forth again.
C H A R A C T E R S
( A U R I C U L A )
to be announced

( C H I A R O S E K U R O )
Luix Relon - Alien
O T H E R
( T H R E A D . L I N K S )
profile thread
in-character thread

Last edited:
I mean, the coding isn't even that hard but it's just? Wow am I out of practice with my tolerance for fiddling with things.

I'm glad you like my fledgling efforts at being edgy and cool, yes //smacked

LMAO it's ok
we all have different tolerances for this bs

yes it's v cool v edgy v purple
much aesthetic
such wow

My tolerance is now at -something. I'm so tired that I really don't care at this stage, except maybe for all the assignments I should do ew assignments.

I blame you entirely for the aesthetics though. Someday, I will give into the temptation of making one for characters and ships... but until then...

i have like 3 different sets of coding for character apps so im not gonna make anymore, I HAVE AN ESSAY AND A PRESENTATION DUE NEXT WEEK AND I HAVEN'T STARTED ON EITHER FUCK
ok i will start tonight

that one day better this weekend

Meanwhile I have the one set but I need to tweak it bc it looks fugly when I don't restrict it. Also, multiple tab sets + accordions work here (hallelujah!) so I'm going to be busy with coding. That is, if I'm not busy doing my assignments first kms

lmao take your time though, I don't even know when I'll be starting orz
are you trying to kill me w/ overworking like jfc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back