• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic Romance [Plots and Pairings Inside]

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Hello everyone! First of all, let me introduce myself: I'm Jessy753 but you can call me Jessy or Jess whatever you prefer.

I've been roleplaying for more than 5 years now, I can't quite recall when it started to be honest. So I think I'm safe to say that I'm not a newbie to this anymore. I live in Central Europe so English is not my mother tongue but I feel like writing comes to me naturally in English. But I prefer writing in English. It comes naturally to me.

From time to time I can get a little busy cause I'm currently doing my bachelor's degree and I'm working at the same time. But I will try to post at least once a day. But please don't be disappointed or angry at me if I can't post for a day. We can stick to the principle of live and let live. The only thing I might ask you to do is give me a small notice if you know beforehand that you are away because of a trip or I don't know that. I'll do the same.

Please let me know if you feel uncomfortable with a certain aspect of the RP or want to drop out. I find nothing more annoying than not knowing what's up with someone especially if I like the plot of the RP. I won't kill you for telling me that it won't work out but I'd like a small notice. Personally I write about 2 paragraphs but I recently want to challenge myself. So if you are a detailed writer feel free to contact me as well. I tend to mirror the length of someone's post so if you give me something to work with, I'll do it as long as there's no writer's block.

The only thing I really can't stand are one sentence replies. What am I supposed to do with them? If that happens once or twice alright. But please do not constantly send me those. And please no god modding either. Preferably I'd play the female character to your male character. It's just that I mostly play female characters but I don't shy away from writing male characters anymore. Try to challenge me on this part.

Now to the fun part: Here we go with the plot...

Royalty x Commoner:*

It's set in the modern-day Great Britain: A Prince/ss meets a commoner and sparks fly during a brief first meeting. Eventually they start dating and the commoner would need to get used to the royal daily life with its ups and downs.

Royalty x Celebrity:*

In a modified version it would be a Prince (YC) meeting a serious actress/singer (MC). So the media would have more to talk about and make up stories about both. It would add an interesting twist.

Occupation of Germany during capitulation and after WWII:* (This one could be a bit more action driven and has a darker theme to it depending on how you want to play)

A soldier (YC) meets a German civilian (female MC). I'd like to explore the dynamic of those two supposedly enemies falling in love against all odds.

Old Couple:

An old high school couple meets again. They had broken up back in the day because she went to college in a big city and he stayed behind in the small home town. Eventually after becoming successful, she comes back to the home town and they meet again.

Written Soulmate: (I have experienced that this is more interesting if you add it to an outline of plot)

In this universe you'll get born with a tattoo in the writing of your soulmate. It is the first sentence your soulmate will tell you. So it can be total random like "Get out of my way." to something really specific. What happens if those two people meet? Will they recognize each other at first or not?

These are general pairings I'm interested in playing:

Bold = Character I'd like to play

Star = Cravings

Royalty & Commoner*

Royalty & Assassin

Famous Singer/Actor & Fan/Normalo

Superhero & Normalo*

I love the idea of a written soul mate, i prefer to play a female but I don't mind a detailed f×f storyline, either!! (: 

I really like the idea of the WWII plot, if you're still looking. And just so you know, I'm a fairly detailed writer and I have no problem playing male roles. X)

I really like the idea of the WWII plot, if you're still looking. And just so you know, I'm a fairly detailed writer and I have no problem playing male roles. X)

I'm still really interested in the plot. So would you mind PMing.

Hey,

I'd love to do any to all RPs you wanna do. I have a bunch of time on my hand so here I am! Haha, good luck.

Best,

- Corbin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back