• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realistic-ish Wolf Pack RP?

Obsidian Master

Dream Weaver
So...I'm new to this site in particular but not RPing and I thought I'd sniff about for others interested in joining a semi-realistic wolf pack RP. The wolves would be 'normal', as in no powers, and I am debating a few different scenarios for the RP. I saw a few other threads of this type already floating around but, alas, they appear to already be dead n' gone. 

- First idea is similar to another RP that appears dead where wolves are relocated to a new region to begin establishing packs. I like this idea as it gives a lot of options for character interaction, development, and challenge. More than one person can try for a rank and, if the losing wolf so decides, they can always leave the current pack to start/join another.

- Second idea is two rival packs that are at constant unease with one another and often disputing one another for the best hunting grounds. There isn't a 'good' and 'bad' side to this as both packs have their pros and cons but I thought it would be interesting to have a RP like this. Fights will certainly occur but neither side wants to risk losing numbers in this tough environment so, often times, they try to resolve things verbally first. This is so we can get some healthy doses of interaction between packs. If they are constantly ripping into each other on sight it makes it a lot less interesting.

- Third and final idea pushes a little more fantasy into its plot but, still, no wolves with powers. In this world, though, wolves have a code of ethics in general and packs often times come together during certain times of year (full moons even) to discuss boundaries and such. I also toyed with the idea of packs having old traditions of trading members, or letting members leave/join their current pack if they are unhappy where they are (or if the pack is unhappy with them but they have done nothing to deserve an actual banishment). Wolves can leave packs at any time but it is only at this peace gathering that wolves may approach a pack to join it. Doing so any other time can result in injury or death. 

Anyone interested? If I have enough people liking one idea more than the rest then that's likely the one I'll start up. 

This seems very interesting, I used to rp with wolves on a different site but I had stopped for a while so I will join this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the massive delay on my end, peeps, I got pretty busy with Halloween and then just life after that. I'm setting up this RP as we speak so it will be open very soon! Anyone still interested is more than welcome to join. 

It looks like I'm going with option 3 (I originally was going to set up number 2) but, fear not, if I have the time and energy I may even open a second wolf RP (perhaps a little more supernatural) or even a feral dog RP. We'll see. 

@fuil @Rainy83 @CodeCJD @CrystalYoshi @Soleil @JokerValentine @HiddenWolf@The Writer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back