• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic Ideas ( Romance )

Lacuna

eyebrow queen

RP ideas are removed once they are taken

Seeing as I have just started a new job, I'm going to start focusing on doing more 1x1 rps. I've been

hoarding these ideas for awhile now and it's about time that I use them. Most of them are based off

songs because I am a music nerd, sorry not sorry. Also all of them are romance rps because I have

been dying for a good romance rp. Anyways, just pm me if you are interested in any of these, we

can work out the plots and such :3

Regulations:

I am a literate RPer, which means I like to see minimal grammatical and spelling mistakes. This

doesn't mean that I will drop you like a hot potato if you slip up once. I just want my partner to post

reply's that are easy to read and understand.

On average my posts can range anywhere from one paragraph (4 sentences or more) to 4 paragraphs.

It all depends on the situation. I would like the same from my partner. For me, the more details the

better. It is also easier to work with.

For the sake of us not going back and forth over who plays who, I am just going to say that I will play

the female roles.

Also I have provided small lists of face claim ideas. In no way am I saying that you have to use them,

they are just some fine faces I want to punch with my lips.

Skelly:

Name:

Appearance:

Face Claim: (Optional)

Traits:

+___, ___, ___; -___, ___, ___

Personality:

Background: (Optional)

Details: (Tattoos, piercings or notable markings)

[ Pm me the CS along with the rp you are interested in ]

Face Claims:

• Gregg Sulkin

• Dylan O'Brian

• Hunter Parrish

• Dylan/Cole Sprouse

• Nico Tortorella

• Alex Pettyfer

• Aaron Johnson

• Jeremy Allen White

• Ashton Irwin

• Josh Hutcherson

• Ash Stymest

• Matt Healy

• Nathan Skyes

• Ansel Elgort

• Avan Jogia

• Samuel Larson

Ideas:

tumblr_inline_mrixj3cG5Z1qz4rgp.gif

"Fix You" by Coldplay - A young couple goes through something people should never have to deal

with; cancer. Their lives were rattled when she was diagnosed with bone cancer after only dating for

6 months. It's a constant game of push and pull. He wants to help her, but she feels guilty for being

his burden.

tumblr_n72dkhh1JS1tbb7cno1_500.gif

"Heart Vacancy" by The Wanted - Muse A is just getting over a breakup and has called her best

friends over, said friends drag her in her pajamas’ down to the nearest record store, demanding

emotional compensation in the form of music. Muse B works in the record store alongside the guy

that broke up with Muse A and finds himself falling in love with Muse A.

(This plot is from Tumblr, I did not think of it. I just absolutely love it.)

Others:

These aren't song related, just some random ideas I've had.

tumblr_inline_n8h4d8UBC91r9whwz.gif

Falling in Love at a Punk Show - Warped Tour draws your typical rebellious, punk crowd in every

year to have one day of continuous fun and music. For young adults this is especially the case, but

they aren't like half the kids who they went to school with. They never dreamed of the day they would

look across the coffee shop and find the person of their dreams. They dreamed of looking across a

hot a sweaty crowd full of kids singing along with their favorite punk band, and seeing that one person

who they can't keep their eye off of.

Muse A and Muse B do just that. During a set at Warped Tour they locked eye's and it was all history

from then. Catching small glimpses of each other all day they become infatuated with each other

and they find themselves at the same after party...which is were the fun starts.

Rita Volk & Gregg Sulkin - Okay this last one is just purely for my own entertainment. I ship Rita

& Gregg so hard. Ever since I saw them together on "Faking It" I just can't get enough. I don't ship

them in the show, just in real life. Call me weird of whatever but I think they look cute together. I've

just been dying to get an rp going with the two of them. I don't even care what the plot is, if you are

interested in this one just pm me & we can work out all the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's alright with you, I'd be interested in Taking It Easy. Just so you know, I don't post every single day at the moment because my internet is spotty since I am traveling. However, within a week or two, I will be settled back at home, where I post on a more routine schedule. Still, I will strive to keep the RP moving, if you're interested. I'll shoot you a PM with the character skeleton.

@Oasis I wouldn't mind doing "Heart Vacancy" with you. :3 Either that or Falling in Love at a Punk Show considering the actual RP died out. Besides, I was really anticipating Rorrie and Tate's relationship to kick off. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back