• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Realistic/Fandom spin off/Jormungand

Bob Brawler

Riddle Me this
Hey!!

have you seen Jormungand?

well good for you....

Ill get to the point, I've seen that anime more then once... Or twice, and I love the concept so I am checking to see who else would be interested in a spin off the anime, like a different arms dealer as our boss our own some what original crew, and our own adventures.

few things clear:

1.No super human,

-No meta human,

-No Spartan project etc...

2.it will be role locked to how many ever I see interested.

3.If you join and then want to leave I ask of you to tell me or whoever, so we can kill off your character or send it off on a vacation till you get back.

4.I personally don't want to be the boss/do all the writing I'm not yet very trained in it and I'm afraid it will come out mediocre so if any one is interested SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR TONGUE, and yes if no one claims the "Boss" writing, I will do it.

5.BLHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this however important Question, What Level of writing is expected?

Etc Simple,Casual,Detailed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back