• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern realιѕтιc, ѕυpernaтυral, eтc. (Mostly Romance)

davian

What I create is chaos.

Hi, I'm Ani, or Cat, or Nim, whatever you'd like to call me!
I'll start out with the plots I've got so you can decide whether you'd be interested before taking the time to read the personal stuff/requirements. This list of plots is never final- I will continue to add more as I come up with them.
Edit: As some of these have been taken, I will strike them through, but if you're really interested in them I'm open to modifications and doing something similar.

Realistic Plots:​
  • A is an extremely sweet, innocent person- practically an angel on Earth, but they are continually taken advantage of by coworkers, family, friends, and romantic interests because their heart is always open and they give more than they can take. One day, A confides in B (A Bad Boy/Girl who's a badass in their eyes and seems to never get taken advantage of) that they are tired of people stepping all over them. B agrees to help A make-over their image and attitude in order to help them be happy, but this mission is complicated when B realizes they prefer A just the way they are.

• A comes from a background of poverty and strife. They cope by escaping into music- end up saving enough money to purchase a guitar, and once they've learned to play, step out onto the streets to earn quick cash using their talent. B, a producer/songwriter stumbles upon them playing, and introduces A to his record label. Between the shows and studio sessions, the two become closer and closer as A has left behind everyone they knew in their old town, and B begins to fall for A, who is completely oblivious. Will fame change A, and how will B react?

• A has moved to a new town for their senior year of high school, and though they are new, they don't seem to be having much trouble making friends. A meets B, and the two start hanging out and develop a friendly yet flirty relationship. One day, A thinks the guy that they've winked at in the hallway is B, but unbeknownst to A, it is actually B's twin brother C, and this is where things start to get complicated. (One person will play A, the other B&C)​
  • A is a spoiled rich person and has never worked a day in their life. For their twenty-first birthday, they go out drinking, and after a fight with their friends drives home very drunk and crash their brand-new BMW into the unfortunate B's car on a nearly-empty street. Though the damage is gnarly, both B and A are able to walk away from the accident with few injuries- the most severe being B's broken arm. A knows their reputation and life could be ruined if anyone found out that they had been driving drunk, so they offer B a large amount of money for the damages, which B cannot refuse. A feels guilty for what had happened and visits B more and more to take care of them and things progress from there.
  • A is a passionate, and quite intelligent, animal-rights activist. One day they are protesting a fashion show by a popular fashion designer (B) who is known for using actual leather and fur in his clothing. B isn't a bad person- he is just largely ignorant of the suffering he is causing and does not understand people with A's point of view. When the protest becomes heated, B notices A being violently dragged away by his security, yet continuing to fight it. B orders them to let A go and offers to have a one-on-one conversation with them. As they talk, B begins to understand where A is coming from and agrees with their points, and offers them a chance to assist him on developing a new cruelty-free line. Although A used to see B as a cruel and heartless person, and B used to roll his eyes and scoff at people like A, once they discover that they were wrong and interact with each other more and more, they become closer.​
  • Semi-Realistic Plots?​
  • A is the biggest fan of the band (insert fictional band name here), but unfortunately that band was disbanded ten years ago when the lead singer (B) committed suicide without showing any prior signs that he would. Conspiracy theorists suggests that he may have been murdered, but nothing has ever come of that. A has obsessively researched B- his work, his personal life, and his death, etc. One day A falls asleep on a subway commute, and when they wake up, discover that they are now thirteen years in the past, just before B's band rose to fame, and three years before his suicide. Although they are confused and afraid, A is determined that their mission is to find B, create a connection with him and prevent his untimely death.

Supernatural Plots
  • A is a young-looking vampire that has been living off human blood for hundreds of years. He is also extremely powerful, a member of the highest court and next-in-line to take it over. Though he has everything a person could want- wealth, power, and immortality, one thing is left to be desired. So he has begun his search for the perfect human to join him in eternal love and share the gift of immortality. B ends up being that human.
  • Also I'd be interested in anything containing vampires, demons or angels. Just PM me and we can work something else out.​

If you are interested in any of the above, here's the basics:

-I am 18 and would prefer that my RP partner is also at least 18.

-I can do FxM or MxM plots and have no preference for the gender I play.

-No anime face-claims, please.

-I have no limits/triggers as long as it's within the site's rules. I RP only on the site- I tend to forget them if they're not all in one place. We can RP in a thread or PMs.

-I like to communicate with the partners I RP with about the plot and characters. (:

-I'm very flexible, if you want to add anything to the plots and would like to plot with me, I'm open to that. I love exciting plots with drama.

-VERY IMPORTANT: Please no One-liners, or responses with minimal detail. I am an English major, but I'm not picky about grammar or style, I'm just looking for something that I can reply to. If you're too busy to write more than a paragraph or are running out of ideas, please take your time to reply to me instead of typing out a rushed response. I'm a very patient person and believe me, I won't be upset if it takes you 3+ days to respond because something's going on IRL.

Looking forward to your PMs/Comments.​

Last edited:
A comes from a background of poverty and strife. They cope by escaping into music- end up saving enough money to purchase a guitar, and once they've learned to play, step out onto the streets to earn quick cash using their talent. B, a producer/songwriter stumbles upon them playing, and introduces A to his record label. Between the shows and studio sessions, the two become closer and closer as A has left behind everyone they knew in their old town, and B begins to fall for A, who is completely oblivious. Will fame change A, and how will B react?

I'm really interested in this plot or the semirealistic one. I typically RP MxM and don't mind which role I play. PM if you want?

A is a young-looking vampire that has been living off human blood for hundreds of years. He is also extremely powerful, a member of the highest court and next-in-line to take it over. Though he has everything a person could want- wealth, power, and immortality, one thing is left to be desired. So he has begun his search for the perfect human to join him in eternal love and share the gift of immortality. B ends up being that human.

I'd be interested in this if the characters were good davian davian

Not mary sues! I've tried plots like these before and the characters have to have some depth to them davian davian

Ah, I totally understand what you mean and I completely agree. I was worried about that happening with this one too. I'd be up for playing either role, but I guarantee no matter which one it is the character will have flaws and depth to them, and make mistakes just like anyone. (: So definitely PM me if you'd be interested then!

I'd be willing to either do the semi-realistic plot or the vampire one. I prefer to play females,but I am willing to double up. Message me if you're interested.

A is a young-looking vampire that has been living off human blood for hundreds of years. He is also extremely powerful, a member of the highest court and next-in-line to take it over. Though he has everything a person could want- wealth, power, and immortality, one thing is left to be desired. So he has begun his search for the perfect human to join him in eternal love and share the gift of immortality. B ends up being that human.
Is this plot still available?

A has moved to a new town for their senior year of high school, and though they are new, they don't seem to be having much trouble making friends. A meets B, and the two start hanging out and develop a friendly yet flirty relationship. One day, A thinks the guy that they've winked at in the hallway is B, but unbeknownst to A, it is actually B's twin brother C, and this is where things start to get complicated. (One person will play A, the other B&C)
Would you be willing to elaborate more on this plot?

I'll join. But most of my characters are either robotic or semi/part robotic, thus plot liberties may need to be taken -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back