• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom reactor

Main
Here
Curt walks over to the middle area, the actual reactor thing. He starts pressing buttons and all, as you’re supposed to. He then just turns around and walks out

—Curt exits—

-Eric enters the reactor room-

He looks from one end of the room to the other and decides to go to the left pressing his hand to the scanner. Some had to be coming. His crewmates wouldnt just let the reactor explode would they?

-- PEYTON HAS ENTERED THE REACTOR --

With Tammy and Kiki behind him, the group head for the reactor. Since Peyton was leading, he enters the room first. He quickly realizes that two additional crewmates (at least he hopes) are already at the two scanners in the room. Standing in the middle of the room, he was glad that it wasn't too late. But he was still wary and looked back and forth between Curt and Eric.

"Do ya guys have that covered?"

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Bloody_Death Bloody_Death yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy ClownPope ClownPope

---Tammy entered reactor---

Tammy looked around and saw that others were currently already in here. She let a sigh of relief but looked between the two carefully. "Just glad that we're all okay right now." She said and glanced around. "I actually have a task here. It shouldn't be long." She headed towards the number counting pad thing and entered in all the numbers while stilling holing
Kiki on her back.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Yamperzzz Yamperzzz yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy ClownPope ClownPope

Eric calmed a little seeing curt come in and place his hand on the adjacent scanner. He waited a moment keeping his hand in place for the alarm to shut off. Then turned his attention to the three just arriving and nodded to the lime crewmate. "Yeah I think we got it." He noticed Kiki on Tammy's back and his brow furrowed slightly. "Anyone wanna tell me what the hells going on around here?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Tammy finished up her task and glanced at Eric before giving a sigh. She looked to Curt, then Peyton, then back to Eric. "Oh gosh." She then explained the whole meeting about Blue being a killer, the whole meeting fiasco that led to Kiki being injured, and the possibility of another killer possibly on the ship in a rather brief summary. "Does that make sense?" She asked tilting her head.

Eric watched Curt leave, he frowned. Then to Tammy, he listened to her explanation and his eyes widened in horror then anger. "This is outrageous." And then he froze as the scream rang out almost on cue. Without much thought he bolted out the door towards the source.
-Eric left reactor-

With everything sorted out and finished it was time for her to get moving again. She looked back at Peyton. "I'm going to take the long way back to Medbay. So if you don't wanna follow I'll meet you there then. And if I'm not there in like 10 minutes something probably happened." She gave a wave and headed out of the room. Still carrying Kiki on her back.

---Tammy Left the Room---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back