• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Re-requesting RP! dry spell

inquietude

Hello, I usually do MxM roleplay, just because I find male characters more interesting, but I'm open to pretty much anything.
I like both parties contributing to plots, otherwise it gets boring! I encourage OOC chat to discuss plot points and ideas when roleplaying.
I have years of experience and I'm literate, longer posts with details are preferred but of course it's fine to cut them shorter when needed.
I'm very friendly, and I like to get excited for a plot and passionate, I tend to get pretty attached to characters too! So I'm reliable for replies.

I enjoy horror themes, with romance, I don't mind basing our RP off a particular fandom but I only like OC's when it comes down to it. The characters I find most interesting are tougher ones, maybe even a little twisted. As mentioned before I enjoy horror, so if your character is disturbed/damaged, all that stuff, it's great. I like angst.

for contact details just look at my profile About.

Hey lovely. I’m a huge lover of darker themed stories, not necessarily so much horror. More like, digging into the darker parts of a person’s mind.
I also love, angst, dark twisted characters and my usually female oc’s suffer. If maybe you’d want to write I can send you a writing sample or some plot ideas!

hey wanna mess around in a world ive developed although the world is built the plot would be up to u with only the laws of the world holding you back we can do a romance sub plot and everything pm me if your curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back