"Re"login!

MiracleKnows

Absent Sojourner
Hello!

Yeah, I'm a new player- er, role player in this site technically. I actually have a previous account prior to this one, but I wanna start fresh, like a chick hatching from an egg after waiting for some time and gaining... experience? This vague metaphor works, I swear.

In the past I've only ever been interested in the genres like Fantasy and Futuristic ones. Actually, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy series which is one of the reasons why I preferred those two in the first place; It's a fictional world of imaginations. But after role-playing in some other sites and being exposed to other types of genres, I've been fairly open to all of them, you could even say I like having new unexpected genres than the old ones. It's really dependent on the substance of the game, however.

Currently, I'm in 2 tabletop games that happens around Saturday and Sunday. They're both really fun, but I always feel empty after those games are completed, like "I wanted to try doing x action" or "Aw, I feel like I messed up x". I also have some hefty ideas for characters while those games are ongoing, but I can't seem to find a place to play them and end up just storing them in my character bucket. Then I remembered- there's this site called RPNation that I used to be active on for several weeks before I got bored of most of the RPs and lost interest. Mind you, this was mostly because of two circumstances. One, I always hit a writer's block and I can't seem to progress because of my somewhat limited imagination at the time. Two, I was lazy, it's a viable (right??) reason.

Anywho, that's me. Coming back. Sorry for the long post. TL; DR, I'm looking to improve my literary writing skills while simultaneously having fun! Watching my ideas fly and act in a world I like is just something I'd want to do around here. I may get caught up between school and my current RPs, but hey, I'll try and actually be active this time! If not, then I'll just be in a corner in this site somewhere, just sleeping.

what it is vro
wb, i guess?
According to Google, it's apparently either "Very Rare Only" or violence restraining order. If it's the first one, then rip me, I'm not rare at all. If it's the second one... Well, looks like I have to hide more evidence...

Either way, thank you!

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Punch! *Slams fist onto the table*

And thanks! Glad to know that stuff is still running along, makes me energized and really pumped up. Hopefully this enthusiasm lasts longer. I'll be sure to add "Mechanist" in my To-Remember-List.

Punch! *Slams fist onto the table*

And thanks! Glad to know that stuff is still running along, makes me energized and really pumped up. Hopefully this enthusiasm lasts longer. I'll be sure to add "Mechanist" in my To-Remember-List.
Yay! I'll be remembered!

Hello!

Yeah, I'm a new player- er, role player in this site technically. I actually have a previous account prior to this one, but I wanna start fresh, like a chick hatching from an egg after waiting for some time and gaining... experience? This vague metaphor works, I swear.

In the past I've only ever been interested in the genres like Fantasy and Futuristic ones. Actually, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy series which is one of the reasons why I preferred those two in the first place; It's a fictional world of imaginations. But after role-playing in some other sites and being exposed to other types of genres, I've been fairly open to all of them, you could even say I like having new unexpected genres than the old ones. It's really dependent on the substance of the game, however.

Currently, I'm in 2 tabletop games that happens around Saturday and Sunday. They're both really fun, but I always feel empty after those games are completed, like "I wanted to try doing x action" or "Aw, I feel like I messed up x". I also have some hefty ideas for characters while those games are ongoing, but I can't seem to find a place to play them and end up just storing them in my character bucket. Then I remembered- there's this site called RPNation that I used to be active on for several weeks before I got bored of most of the RPs and lost interest. Mind you, this was mostly because of two circumstances. One, I always hit a writer's block and I can't seem to progress because of my somewhat limited imagination at the time. Two, I was lazy, it's a viable (right??) reason.

Anywho, that's me. Coming back. Sorry for the long post. TL; DR, I'm looking to improve my literary writing skills while simultaneously having fun! Watching my ideas fly and act in a world I like is just something I'd want to do around here. I may get caught up between school and my current RPs, but hey, I'll try and actually be active this time! If not, then I'll just be in a corner in this site somewhere, just sleeping.

Oh god do I understand you with the table top. I love it, I'm in a pathfinder & 3.5 group right now - but sometimes it's limiting. i think you can really let your chars out more with the ability to write it and let it.. live. :) Anyways welcome back to RPN. Don't get bored this time.

Hello! And welcome back!
Welcome back to the site!
Thanksee!

Oh god do I understand you with the table top. I love it, I'm in a pathfinder & 3.5 group right now - but sometimes it's limiting. i think you can really let your chars out more with the ability to write it and let it.. live. :) Anyways welcome back to RPN. Don't get bored this time.
Glad to know there's also a tabletop role-player like me too! Thanks, and I'll try my best!

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you! I'll keep 'em in mind. Though I'm already in the Discord chat anyways, my status is just set to offline. Thanks anyways!

Hello!

Welcome to RPNation! We're a real friendly community, I'm sure you'll like it here!

Welcome back~ I too am very much into fantasy like rp's so it is very nice to meet others who share that same interest. Have a lovely day <3

Welcome back~ I too am very much into fantasy like rp's so it is very nice to meet others who share that same interest. Have a lovely day <3
Thanks! I'm planning to dive back into fantasy rping once I'm done with settling back in! See ya 'round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back