• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Re: Live || Tokyo Ghoul roleplay search

DevilshDamien

The Loser Under your Bed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Before i get into the details, i just want to say that I have a quite an unpopular opinion, the Tokyo Ghoul Anime, up to and even including Re is actually quite good. now, this doesn't mean that you have to love it, i just wanted to get that out there so that we don't argue over it XD, okay, now that that's out of the way, I want to say this will probably have nothing to do with the show other than the CCG being a problem (and if we're going with RE: there's a serious threat of scientifically made Ghouls) but other than that this will all be OCs, may your ghoul be artificially made or all natural, it doesn't really matter, I've just been craving this for a really long time now, now onto plots, I have a few!

RE: Plots
1. A group of Artificial Ghouls have made their way into the 9th Ward, on a search for a group of Ghouls known as the Children Of Lilith, marked with their featureless black masks and black raggedy cloaks, they kidnap the new Quinex squad, planning to try and sell them in an auction, they're able to sell 4 out of the five, but decide to keep the last investigator, erasing their memory and teaching them how to be a ghoul.

2. A gang of Quinex that have strayed from the CCG path have been forcing their way into the 24th Ward, killing off masses of ghouls and forcing a group of peaceful ghouls to start a war, the only problem is the Quinex are strong, having made a name for themselves as the Raindrop Reapers,

3. a new group of Quinex have finally graduated from the academy, and they're being sent to find an SS-class ghoul who had been coined at the one eye killer, as they only killed those with one eye, and now the One Eye Killer is after them, can they capture the Ghoul before it's too late?

Ghoul Plots
1. after a human is found killed in an alley way, their friends and family go into mourning, but when only a few weeks later, they walk into their family's bar with no memory of who they were, and now, it's become clear that the human they once knew was gone, replaced by a ghoul

2. after a ghoul is hunted down by CCG, His partner goes on a rampage, killing for revenge, but when their taken in by a group of friendly ghouls, they find themself healing slowly but surely, and falling in love with a human.

3. Ghouls and the CCG where never supposed to get along, it was against every rule in every book, but after a Ghoul saves a CCG investigator from a crumbling building, the investigator falls in love, the Ghoul tries to push them away at first, but then they too, fall in love

RULES
1. No homophobia, for the love of Apollo, please! I am Abro, meaning my sexuality is constantly shifting and changing, i don't have time for it.
2. if we're doing a plot that involves a group, I am more than willing to play the rest of the characters, that being said, my replies will take longer, so please be patient!
3. no overpowered Ghouls, they need to have some kind of weakness, even Kaneki was injured !
4. please no hate speech
5. Please avoid SH and SA, I am okay with a character going through a bout of depression, but SH and SA are triggers for me and I'd like to avoid them.
6. 18+ Please! I'm 20, and don't feel comfortable roleplaying with Minors, especially when the anime is super gory
7. 2 paragraphs minimum, I know that might be hard, and I'm lenient, but when you start sending one sentence replies I lose intrest.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back