Absence Re-Introduction after disappearing for half a year.

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
The title says it all. I went ka-poof for half a year and almost entirely forgot about the site. But, things turned around and I came back. Still adjusting to the new features and such, but I'm glad to be back. Anyway...

People in real life call me Red because of my obsession for the color Red. I prefer to keep my real name anonymous. Plus, Red sounds cooler. I've been RPing for about 4 or 5 years, and turns out, I was a natural! I'm in an ongoing RP that has lasted for the same 4 years. Me and my partner have made some interesting characters and stories and we hope to keep the RP alive for many years to come. (And maybe make it into something greater)

About a year and a few months from now, I plan on joining the Air Force. I may not have as much time to RP once that time comes, so I want to enjoy my time RPing here while I still can. I may come back afterwards, but for now, the future refuses to spoil the movie called life.

Anyway, let's get down to interests and likes and dislikes and stuff like that...

Interests:
Gaming
Memes
Anime (Though I haven't watched much of it in a while.)
Military Planes (Personal favorites are the F-15 Silent Eagle and the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor)

Fandoms/Communities I like:
Pokémon
Sonic (Though I'm not into it as much as I used to be)
Persona 5
RWBY
Star Wars
Some Marvel Movies
Undertale/Deltarune (Got into it very late)
Terminator Series

Games that I play often:
MK11
Smash Bros Ultimate
Sky Rogue (Can't beat the final day for the life of me, though I'm pretty good at the game.)
Fortnite (Don't judge. I know it sucks.)
Pokémon Sword

Games that I don't have, but I have interest in:
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Resident Evil 5
DAEMON X MACHINA

Stuff that makes me nostalgic:
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and it's OST
Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble (Assault Horizon Legacy)
Some old TruTV shows

Dislikes:
Harsh Criticism
(That's the only thing I don't like. RP wise anyway.)

Defining Feature in RPs:
Very creative when inspired
Spellings really good (Exept for when I'm half asleep)

Biggest Flaw in RPs:
I don't often make long, descriptive texts. Guess you could say that I'm not all that expressive. I also might miss hints related to the story.

That's about all I can think of for now... nice to be back and meet you all again! Feel free to ask me anything you'd like!

Welcome back! I hope you can find what you're looking for here.
This post, along with every fandom RT in the search forums....
Reminds me how out of touch I am with everything really ahah.

Good luck joining the AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back