Re-introcuding Myself

Roman

How troublesome...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello All! 

I am, Roman. No, I am not a, Roman. Nor Greek... Just a handle. An online handle. I was roleplaying maybe about 2 years before I joined I think. I've been on this site since March of last year though and I have to say, I enjoy every second of being here. I've made a ton of amazing friends, some living across the world and some surprisingly close, by the way if you guys just do happen to read this, I'm taller in person. Quote me on that. 

Back to the topic at hand. A little bit about myself -

I'm 16

18 you're two years too far baby. Hurry it up. 

I'm surprisingly athletic for someone who sits on their ass all day. 

Don't... Judge... A book by it's cover? I dunno. 

I have a shit ton of siblings. If I'm not around, I'm babysitting or at school. 

They bring me both pain and joy... And the feeling to want to throw them in a trashbag and put them all in the garbage. 

I'm weird and you'll love it! I like anime of course, manga and and normal American comics too(Batman is my favorite). I play a ton of video games, mainly GTA at the moment. Wanna grind cash for the new update. I guess you can say I'm just your average lazy bum. I haven't even joined over 2 RPs that survived. I've been in one that's been around though so that's a plus. 

Also, I like to communicate with gifs, sometimes to show my specific emotion. 

This one was a failure too? Nah, I think I did better. 

tumblr_m9ilo2Io6w1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

I also really love Kakashi. Papa-Kaka.... I need help. 

Well, I would give you the whole spiel about this being your new home, and us being your new family, but you were already here... You threw it all off balance, damm you *Gently hits the table*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back