• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Razor Blades **Dark writing sample and RP idea inside**

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
Hello friends. I've posted him here before but I finally got around to editing, revising, and cleaning up the piece just slightly. A forewarning that this piece is very dark and twisty, *with some mature language* but a sense of my writing and an idea posted below the little snippet I have prepared. What I'm looking for and other things will also be posted down below :)

---

The sound of our legs slicing through the grass that reached my thighs were the only sounds echoing through the night. We have been walking for an hours time and I am finally satisfied with the distance I’ve kept between us and the worlds population.

A kid, who goes by the name of Snake, is in front of me. His hands are bound around his thin wrists with a rope attached, extending into my tattooed hands. I keep the end of my rope wrapped so tightly around my fingers that the rough material is draining the tips of my fingers with blood and my fingers tingle with pain. Dalton stands to my right, clad in leather and circled with puffs of cigarette smoke.

“This is far enough,” I decide as I tug on the rope hard enough that the figure in front of me stumbles backwards slightly, slipping on the remainders of corn stalk under our feet. He tries to resist the rope but I tug harder at his skin in response. Not giving any time for skiddish movements or attempts to escape, I jam the front of my knee into the back of Snakes leg. His small body crumples against the ground in an instant, hitting against the ground in a solid thud.

The population of yellow and orange hued lights dance far in the distance behind us, but darkness falls within us. The moon above us pushes just enough light that I can see the dancing shadows of the kid as he tries to adjust himself. I kick my boot into the socket of his shoulder just enough to flip him onto his back. His hands are pushed uncomfortably underneath him now so that he can’t stand and he can’t run away from me as I stare down into him.

He squirms as I press my boot into his chest, applying just enough pressure to keep him pinned against the ground. Dalton doesn’t say anything as we stare down into the kid that is helpless and struggling against me.

“Do you know why we are here?” I finally break the hour long silence.

“N-No,” Snake replies to me.

“A little voice told me that you came to them saying you were going to try to escape tonight,” I reply as I keep the boot pressed into his sternum. His breaths are quickened under my weight and the whites of his eyes widen, beginning to stare frantically into the sky above us.

“N-No.” Is all he could muster out to me.

“So I’ve been lied to?” I reply back as I pinch my own cigarette between my teeth. "Or are you trying to tell me I'm hearing shit?"

“No,” Snake replies to me.

The reality of Snake is that he is just a sixteen year old kid that thought he was a bad ass. He had passed the initiation process and was a good fighter, but didn’t realize what he was getting himself into. He figured out rather quickly that the life we lived wasn’t cut out for him and now he was trying to escape with the money he’s made and my products in his bag. He was just a kid, but a stupid one at that.

“This is your chance to come clean,” I say as I puff out a cloud of smoke.

“I just needed a break,” He breathes out.

“A break?” I scuff as I keep the cigarette pinched between my teeth, droplets of ash falling onto the ground around us.

“Come on Razor,” Dalton finally speaks up. “I think we’ve scared him enough don’t you think?” He says to me.

An icy glare gets him to shut up in an instant. He backs away just slightly, rolling his eyes at me.

“Roll your eyes again and I’ll knock your skull off your shoulders,” I hiss at him, my patience slipping off more and more.

He falls silent and our breaths occupy the empty air around us.

“You know that we don’t do that sort of stuff around here,” I say down to Snake. The kid is silent now and trying to squirm under the pressure and weight of my boot. I press into him harder, his breaths becoming thinner as I cut the circulation off of him just briefly. The weight shift is enough to let the gun from my waistband end up in my hands and pointed down at the kid.

“Whoa Razor,” Dalton exclaims as he places a hand on my bicep. “You told me we were just here to scare him...rough him up a little,”

I shake his hand off of my arm as I look down at the child under my boot. Innocence still traces in the specks of his glowing eyes. They are glossed over with tears and he tries once more to wiggle out from under me.

“Don’t cry,” I say to him with a cool tone. “Die with some dignity,” I say as I stare down at him.

“Razor what the fuck?” Dalton hisses as he tries to pull at me again.

“Please,” Snake whispers up at me as he tries to wiggle his arms out from under him again.

All it takes is a single flex of my muscle to pull the trigger.

The gun rings out into the night sky, busting at my eardrum and echoing into the air a thousand times over before silence falls around us.

Dalton is trying to hide his panic well, but his back stays turned towards me and the body at my feet, avoiding the blood forming on the ground. I toss the remainder of my cigarette next to the foot of Snakes deceased body, stomping out the fire before it starts up.

We are deep enough in the boondocks that even if the body is discovered, we will be long gone with no cameras or witnesses to place us here. I know that with Dalton at my side as a witness, it will be a long walk back.

By the time we reach the car parked in the lot, I climb into the drivers side. Daltons face is pale and green, and I can see the repression of vomit dancing at his lips. “Tell Cameron to find a replacement.” I say to him.

“And Dalton?” I say as I look over at him. “I suggest that unless you want to end up like our buddy Snake…” I trail off momentarily. “You keep this our little secret.”

Image result for andy laplegua throat full of glass

Image result for andy laplegua my life my rules

-------

So here he is! This is my character Razor, a dark and intimidating leader of a gang based in the deep and sketchy ends of New York. I'm looking to use him, of course, but am open to starting something with Dalton if he is preferred. What I'm looking for, in terms of Razor, is a female character. One that is going to put his ego to the test, one that isn't scared off by him, and one that can hold her own. He expects more of a submissive mold but being introduced to a dominant female would be an interesting dynamic. All of that being said — I’m willing to brainstorm other ideas! Obviously Razor is involved in a dangerous world of gangs and violence, so her getting tied into his mess is inevitable.

I'm looking for someone that can handle mature and darker themes and is someone looking for a long term partner. If you couldn't tell, my grammar isn't the best, so I am not a stickler for perfection. As long as I can read what you’re saying, I’m all good. I just ask for quality over quantity, and someone that is willing to brainstorm ideas with me. I live a busy life so I don't expect 10 replies on the daily. I can usually pump out anything from several responses a day to maybe a response a day. I am a full time student, ballet dancer, and work four jobs and have a life ontop of all that so I fully understand busy schedules bI'm super easy going and easy to communicate with. :) So just send me a message or post here to get writing together!

Last edited:
Hello! I am super interested if you are still looking for someone!

I've got a character who'd be great for this roleplay. Hit me up if you're looking for anyone else to write with. ^_^ I really like the plot.

I’m be interested! The story is written well and leaves you on the edge of your seat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back