• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧Razai’s Roleplay Search✧

KeraSoCool

H/S - “Heavy Metal Lover” - Half Asleep On Cheetos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Deciding to make a new Roleplay partner search since🤷🏻‍♂️boredom.
Hello! My name is Razai,I use He/Him pronouns but I’m also fine with They/Them but I prefer the casual more! I have been more bored lately due to half of my partners dying/ghosting me or just school and work being in the way a few times. I’m always active and can respond pretty quickly.

Well I think that is done,now onto fandoms and non-fandom plots!^^

Bungo Stray Dogs
Attack On Titan
The Walking Dead
HTTYD
Grey’s Anatomy
Yellowstone
RDR/RDR2
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
The Rain
Warriors/Warrior Cats

Detective x Mafia/Criminal/Detective
Apocalypse (Poisonous Rain,Zombies,etc)
Animals
Outsider x Royal
Introvert x Extrovert
City person x out of city person
Maybe something based off “It’s True Love” by Forgive Durden?
Skater x Mafia

I might add some more later but here it is for now! Feel free to DM me any questions or any concerns!^^

Last edited:
def interested! now, i'm not sure what i'd like to do, but i have ideas!

def interested! now, i'm not sure what i'd like to do, but i have ideas!
Sorry for responding late to this,class got on the way. But feel free to DM me and we can definitely plan something!

Late bump,craving for a HTTYD roleplay but I’m also up for a TWD or BSD roleplay!^^

Are you an 18+ user? I'd be interested in attack on titan, I just need some more info regarding yourself given I don't RP with minors and rather ask first than find out later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back