• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ravenwood Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
also, will the headmistress react to the disrespectful phone call Jacob did?

kk, it was just him telling the headmistress that he arrived late and that he was sorry, even though he wasn't sorry about it. Then he hung up not letting the headmistress respond

Everyone, get your stuff for class done soon. We move on to the next class Monday night. Jenny will be teaching Eldritchology, for those who are interested. Time to make Lovecraft, not war!

hi what is this chat for? I'm guessing its just to talk to the other role players. Also I just wanted to let you know that Ethereal Wishes/ Summer Wishes is my best friend in real life just wanted to say it. Any ways I'm so exited for the role play.

hi what is this chat for? I'm guessing its just to talk to the other role players. Also I just wanted to let you know that Ethereal Wishes/ Summer Wishes is my best friend in real life just wanted to say it. Any ways I'm so exited for the role play.
Yeah OOC is mainly for talking and out of character posts.

Hi everyone, sorry for dropping on such short notice - I was really excited to use Charlie, but between working on some RP projects of my own and just getting busier, I've just run out of time to keep up with a fast paced RP like this one. I'd like to respectfully ask that Charlie not be treated like an NPC to be controlled by the GM or players in my absence - just acting as if he's a faceless student like any other is fine. Sorry again, and good luck!

I think I'm out, too. Sorry, I've just got a little too much going on right now to keep up with this. Just assume the Madame gets up to some more whacky hijinks in future?

Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to this thread. Sad that Move and Luna won't be joining us.
I'll make my post soon and move my character to the eldrichtology cast.

Hi everyone, sorry for dropping on such short notice - I was really excited to use Charlie, but between working on some RP projects of my own and just getting busier, I've just run out of time to keep up with a fast paced RP like this one. I'd like to respectfully ask that Charlie not be treated like an NPC to be controlled by the GM or players in my absence - just acting as if he's a faceless student like any other is fine. Sorry again, and good luck!
Are you talking about my character named Charlie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back