• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RavenBlood Castle

AnthonyWrath

He whose drill will pierce the heavens

RavenBlood Castle

"What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger than before."

We are the bane of all that is good, we shall tear down our ultimate enemy and drown them in a sea of crimson purgatory. We will be the rightful rulers of this plane.

If they build walls to keep us out, then we shall destroy them with a fire and fury the likes of which they have never seen, we will bring out your true potential, the power that lies within your black hearts. We will become the strongest the world has ever seen, and the terror that haunts their minds.

So come and join us in our quest to destroy the one thing that insults our schools very existence. ArchSoul Academy.

All creatures and demons are welcome, for we specialize in all that is dark and destructive. Take the rightful spot on the throne of darkness that shall mount the world.

I'm interested. Would it be ok if I joined with a character who's reluctant to go?
Also, should I ever revive The Bad Guys, an rp similar to this, can I allude to Ravenblood and Archsoul as existing in the same universe?

Last edited:
Intrigued. Would someone who is trying to fight against their nature to be a better person but is forced into the academy due to their family be welcome?

The family is notorious in the dark world, their children have attended the academy for years. This particular descendant has got it in their head that the families destructive ways are wrong. They wish to be better than a creature of darkness. However they're nature is dark at its core and they are fighting a battle within themselves. A battle against their own destructive desires.

I'm interested and I have a discord, but I currently don't have a character for this atm, so I may join later if that's okay!

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Chen Gong Chen Gong

Since you dont use discord, two things for me okay?

1) can you make sure to PM me so we stay connected? The discord runs for ArchSoulAcademy and is still moving... I gueeess I can make an OOC If AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath wants to maybe have you guys communicated separately ho ahead.

2) We're kind of trying something here. We need a group building against ArchSoulAcademy. Here is the link to understand what ASA kind of is
ArchSoulAcademy: The Beginnings

What should I use to replace "Class List?" And what's the power range?
AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath is working on what to replace class list talk to him.

Power range is really a toss up. Look at my overview Youll see there's a ranking systeming which would equate "power level" however AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath wants to accept people is up to him.

In the overall ArchSoul universe, the highest power level is Z. That would be basically right under God. I would be the lowest. People with no power. H would be the next up, a little power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back