• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Daggora Keket

Unlucky in Life ;P
Anytime, you just want to talk to the others in this RP outside of the RP, this is where it can happen!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might want to keep this as a casual, from what I've seen people see simple and think it's all one-liners (again, this is my perspective). I think Casual would be more fitting but meh, either one is fine.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh. In that case never mind.

[/QUOTE]
Always have to look for my mistakes don't yah? :P Well this time I............have got nothing. I forgot what I was going to say........again.

Kitsune Physiology[/URL]

Abilities:

Gravity Manipulation

Personality:

Koziak is calm and relaxed, and is known for not getting angry as much. He enjoys the art of cooking, Just as much as he enjoys fighting, and pranks.

Bio:

Koziak's family was killed by hunter's when he was 6. It touch him 8 years to get his revenge on the hunters that killed them, ever since then he's been a nomad at heart. He traveled from one place to another meeting new friends and finding new troubles. One day he walked inside a weapons store, with the intention of paying a new set of Katanas. Just to be cautious he used an illusion on himself hiding his kitsune features. While inside the store he heard the cashier and a huntress talking about a school for people like him. He figured that it's probably the best place for him to go, so he left the store after buying his katana set and went to find answers of the school. When he was 17 he finally found out the whereabouts of the school, and made it there with minimal trouble.

Dorm Mate:

N/A

Martial Status:

Single

Appearance:

View attachment 298588

Imagine the horns were fox ears with matching color fur

View attachment 298590 Other: (Also Optional)

View attachment 298639
Hey Embaga, Would you mind adding a bit more detail to the powers than just a link. it would be appreciated. I'd also like if you gave a little explanation of what it can do, preferably in your own words :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back