• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rare Fandoms and Roleplay Requests for long term shenanigans !

Lady Lauren the Flayer

Mister Asylum, I'm dying to get in
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why, hello there !

How are you ? I'm personally doing great but I'm craving something a little bit new and different. I've been reading some more books recently and realised I've really struggled to find people around them. Some of them have associated TV shows and the rest are movies and others.

I am 18+, and do enjoy very dark subjects and themes - therefore I would rather my partner also be an adult. I will not roleplay with minors.

I am a literate writer and do require the same from my partner, I do also wish for my partner not to make too many spelling or grammar, though some are obviously not a problem.

However, some characters I will be looking for will be from more common TV shows/movies or medias. They will also include a number of aspects of the LGBTQIA+. While I do crave mxm, I will absolutely partake in mxf but no fxf.

NO ANIME FACE CLAIMS

Lately, I've had a lot of trouble finding anyone for the themes that follow. Below this list will be another one with tropes for original roleplays I am craving. OCs will be sent in private, so worry not :>

JACK REACHER****

Looking for: Reacher

OCs welcome

Will double-up as anyone you'd like.

CCxCC pairings:
- Reacher x Hubble

HOUSE OF WAX********
Looking for: Bo Sinclair

OCs VERY welcome

CCxCC pairings: none

BLUE EXORCIST
Looking for: Ruin Rite

OCs welcome

CCxCC pairings:
- Shiemi x Shima
- Ruin x Ryuji
- Rin x Ryuji

FAR CRY**

Looking for: Vaas Montenegro

(Haven't had the opportunity to play it - my computer can't run it but will definitely learn more about it <3)

BILLY SUMMERS*****
Looking for: Billy Summers

OCs welcome

CCxCC pairings:
- Billy Summers x Bucky

ARSÈNE LUPIN**********
(I will marry you, I've been craving it SO BAD)

Looking for: Sherlock Holmes/Herlock Sholmes

OCs HIGHLY encouraged

Will double up as anyone you like

CCxCC pairings:

- Arsène Lupin x Herlock Sholmes/Sherlock Holmes

I do hope to find someone to roleplay one of these fandoms. If not, fear not ! I've still got some things that might interest you.
Of course, some of those ARE inspired by books I've been reading. Namely, here are tropes that I would like to try:

SOLDIER X SOLDIER

DETECTIVE X JOURNALIST

DETECTIVE X MURDERER

UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE X GANG MEMBER/LEADER

UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE/SOLDIER X PRISONER

RETIRED SOLDIER X CIVILIAN

THIEF X HOUSE OWNER

JOURNALIST X CRIMINAL

Alrighty ! Those were my little ideas. I do hope you find something you like and otherwise, wish you a very pleasant day/evening/night.

See you soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back