• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rapture: City of Rot [Character Sheets]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Carson.aurore

* In case anybody found this role play without being a part of the interest check, this role play is going to be a little different than others due to the fact that there isn't really a detailed character sheet for each character. These character sheets will provide appearance, chosen name, body modification (i.e. tattoos, piercings, etc), anything that may be noticed during introduction or when you first meet somebody. Backgrounds, strengths, weaknesses, personalities, secrets, everything else remains hidden and will be revealed throughout the story.

I would really like to see a wide variety of different characters. It would be a pretty stale story with 15 G.I.Joes running around. Perhaps your character was a teacher, chef, or horticulturist before the world changed. This is totally up to your preference though! I understand this may be difficult as we won't actually know each other's characters until the story starts, but try to create dynamic, different characters than what you may expect other's may be creating. Also the more realistic they are, the better.

Name: (Real or fake)
Appearance: (Picture, description, or both!)
* Body modifications:
* Talisman:
* 3 items in your backpack:

* = Optional
Just name and appearance is alright if that's all you want to share!

After sharing your character sheet, I ask that you privately message me a 1-2 paragraph example of your writing. This is only to give me an idea of each individual's particular writing styles, this doesn't have to be from the view of your character, just anything you can think of. Perhaps from the view of a survivor exploring ruins years down the road, or searching through an area for supplies.
As well I would like you to let me know how often you usually post or how often you hope to be able to post, whether you expect to be able to post a few times a day or if you only see yourself being able to post once a day. This way I can try to set up different characters with another that will be posting approximately as often as them so their story won't be halted.
After I receive these 2 pieces of information I will like your character sheet and you are free to jump into the role play! Thank you all in advance and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Name: Veronica Hawthorne
Appearance:
1568914141788.png
* 5'8" and 130 lbs
3 items in your backpack: Journal, pen, + pistol

Last edited:
black-rose-and-butterfly-tattoo-on-girl-left-arm.jpg
Rain Clark
5'6" 125 lbs heavily tattooed
Glock 19, flask, rosary

19206-dark-brown-620x0-1.jpg
Erin Clark
6'2" 180 lbs
First aid, text book, swiss army knife

20190728_231634.jpg

Name: Erik Pettelli
Appearance: 5'8, at a relatively healthy weight, not very muscular.
Body modifications: Tattoos on the underside of his wrist that says: 'Falcon, Curiosity, Luna 2020' in typewriter font.
3 items in your backpack: Various electrical parts, basic set of tools, messy notebook.

Name: Michael Castro
Appearance: Curly blond hair that falls just to his ears. Brown eyes. Short, stubby beard that looks like it has grown only because he wasn't able to shave. Clothes that are practical but messy.
3 Items in backpack: Camera, crowbar just big enough to fit the backpack, a journal

Theater_Black_Cinderella.jpg

Name: Marci Adams​

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait; I was hoping if we left it another day or so others may still join before we start. I'll have the introduction post up today! Thanks for bearing with me

-Name: Jerome Crawford
-Talisman:
Necklace with a small cross on it alongside a locket with a photo of a young girl inside.
-3 items in your backpack:
Copy of The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts that is torn and heavily used (lots of bookmarks, underlines, highlights, etc.), photo album, a few baggies of trail mix/canned food

-Appearance:
1569484783545.png

(Hey so like, I was one of the first people to express interest in this, but I missed character thread link and just thought this had been abandoned, but it's not apparently and I'm just late to the party)

Name: Price Newmen
Appearance: (Picture, description, or both!)
Image result for dirtbiker
550 × 367

* 3 items in your backpack: Toolbox attached to the side of his Dirtbike, Tire iron attached to the side of Dirtbike, and an extra, small can of gas on the back with a hose to siphon more gas. His Dirtbike is his backpack really.

Note: Price is a small time Dirtbike racer, so any character who was in to that would know some basic information about him.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to apologize for going AWOL there. When I presented this idea I was more throwing it out there in hopes that somebody else may see it and be able to take it and run with it. I thought I may have time to admin something like this, but I should have known better that I did not. Thank you for showing interest and I'm really sorry for wasting everyone's time. Hopefully one day somebody else picks up on this idea and can admin a project like this. If you guys would still like to start this role play feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back