Chitchat Rant thread Feel free to post if somethings making you mad :D

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For context there are I live in an apartment building thats basically two duplexes smashed together so 2 apartments in front 2 in back, and one on the side.
(Its a weird layout ik but the building is just a giant rectangle)

Anyone else hate when your sitting at home chilling and someone expects you to take them somewhere without even asking? Its been a daily thing with my neighbor, to the point I've even parked my car down the street and walked home just to try to deter him but its not working. He'll text me and ask for a ride to the store and then the liquor store, and I'll ignore it and then he'll be like "Okay warming up the car ill be ready in 15 minutes" and I'll keep ignoring him, then he'll come pounding on my door, its so bad to the point I went out and bought like basically rubber table cloths from the dollar store to cover my windows so he can't see in at all to see if I'm home. I never agreed to take him anywhere he just assumes im gunna drive him if he asks, I dont even have a license and once i tried driving like shit to get pulled over so he'd get a ticket for being intoxicated and letting and unlicensed driver drive his uninsured car to no luck.

Hes also just walked into my apartment before when I left the door unlocked to run to the neighbors across the street for some bleach to clean something and had to yell at him through my living room camera to get the f*ck out of my apartment. But even if I complained to the landlord my state has laws in place no one can be evicted till the spring. So I'm not real sure what to do just wanted to get this off my chest.

This feels like a invitation, so here i go this might get bad.

So for the past few years i been roleplaying here there hasnt been much trouble sometimes the occasional ghosting here and there.

But now it has become a full on problem, for three months (or more i’ve lost track) i have barley heard from my pm partners, most the time i have logged in its been a ghost town. Even when i hear back from one or two, its either i been busy (i understand RL comes first) or lost interest.

My point is there should be some solution to stop ghosting, im unsure of what to do as try to reach out to newer writers might just end up doing the same.

Should i go on a break? Or do something different?

I mean i can’t change my writing style but that doesnt mean others have to match me. Just this makes me mad and upset.

If it isnt bad enough its my only break from somethings in reality, it isnt bad just wish there was a way to change few things

This feels like a invitation, so here i go this might get bad.

So for the past few years i been roleplaying here there hasnt been much trouble sometimes the occasional ghosting here and there.

But now it has become a full on problem, for three months (or more i’ve lost track) i have barley heard from my pm partners, most the time i have logged in its been a ghost town. Even when i hear back from one or two, its either i been busy (i understand RL comes first) or lost interest.

My point is there should be some solution to stop ghosting, im unsure of what to do as try to reach out to newer writers might just end up doing the same.

Should i go on a break? Or do something different?

I mean i can’t change my writing style but that doesnt mean others have to match me. Just this makes me mad and upset.

If it isnt bad enough its my only break from somethings in reality, it isnt bad just wish there was a way to change few things
i'm always here to talk if you need me, kid.

I like ranting but I'm not really an angry ranter. That's kinda weird to me actually. I just wanna rant, ya know. Like I just wanna talk and talk and talk and I don't know what shut the heck up means so I just keep going and going and going and pretty soon I got a huge run on sentence, an english teacher's nightmare. There they're their. Now that I explained myself... I wanna rant about something specific.

When I'm driving down the street, I kinda hate when people pass me up. I get it. Joe shmoe is in a hurry. Maybe he woke up late or just really wants to get to work an extra 30 seconds sooner, but like... I'm sitting err... I'm driving in my lane. I'm driving the speed limit. Like I'm not going slow. Like you'll get where you need to get, you don't need to pass me up. I see car behind me swap leans then speed up to pass me by. I see you! Y u rushing for? Like chiiiiiill... I wish so much a police officer would see that. Like again, I'm driving the speed limit here. They gotta be driving 5 or 10 miles above speed limit to be passing me by.

At the end of the day. This isn't a problem and it doesn't actually piss me off. Like I'm typing this real calm actually. It's kind of a funny thought. but mildly concerning too, cause I see them going by trying to pass me up and for a brief few seconds, I really need to watch them. Like I'm a good driver with a spotless record. I don't need no wreck or raised insurance rates. That's not cool, bro! I love my safe driving bonus check. Life is so good! My car is a piece of trash but I love it as it is. It doesn't need any more scratches, but also I'm ranting more. Which... Cause... I said it earlier... I like ranting and rambling. Since I like doing this so much, I'll probably come back and do this again. Though it might not be as long next time since I won't need to explain why I'm ranting here.

Any of y'all feel the same? Do any of you guys just like rambling/ranting for the sake of rambling/ranting? Like its fun. For me, I just like to stop and hear myself talk sometimes. It's also an opportunity for me to improve my typing skills and writing ability. Ranting is fun!

Sometimes yeah I like to talk/type just to get words out of my head XD

Theres a certain phrase I kinda hate. "Dont try, just do" and all variants. Like just hearing that feels like a waste or time. Like I say I'm trying, obviously I'm doing something I don't need to be corrected on my choice of Grammar. I don't hear this comment much, nor have I even recently but its seems so annoying and I like ranting.

When people dont take no for an answer; like my neighbor came knocking on my door asking for a ride to the store. Told him I didnt have my car, he wants to take his car that has like no gas, a busted windshield, and shakes when it drives, so not safe at all. I politely declined saying I've been feeling sick all day (true-have a low grade fever and body chills) and he went home, then texted me to ask my friends if one of them would drive him to the store. Dude my friends dont like you since you don't even ask their names you call them "black chick" or "the mexican dude" like thats low-key racist what makes you think they'd do you a favor? And he wanted me to put gas in his car, no dude, idc if you'll buy me a pizza im not putting my money in your junker car that could stop running at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back