• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Randicon AU RP

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
(Wow, I'm into some DEAD fandoms)

Ahem. I'm currently looking for someone willing to RP in an AU I've created, based on one of my favorite books - Some Quiet Place, and its sequel, Where Silence Gathers. It's fine if you haven't read either one because my version of the AU will differ quite a bit! I just want to develop it a bit more before I actually write a fic on it. (I wrote a version of it in another fandom, but the fandom became so toxic that I dropped all of my stories for it)

Okay, the idea is that whoever I play as (either Randy or Nomi) has the ability to see Emotions. No, not like Inside Out, I've heard that before and I'm SICK TO DEATH of it. Emotions in SQP/WSG are more diverse and complicated. They exist on another plane that a very select few (less than one in every five hundred million) can see. When they touch a human, that human feels the emotion tied to the being.

If I play as Randy, it'll be set in the same canon as the show (ie with the ninja and all) but Randy will have the ability as well. Only Howard and the Nomicon will know. (Howard because he is Randy's best friend and Nomi because they can read Randy's mind) If I play as Randy you can decide for yourself what pronouns to use for Nomi, though I personally prefer they/them. At the start, Nomi will have to be a book, but they can change into a human if the plot calls for it. I have a starter for this one.

Also, if I play as Randy, I'm willing to do Weinerham instead of Randicon, though I'd prefer that to be platonic instead of romantic. My starter for Randy MIGHT work for this but I'd have to edit it a bit.

If I play as Nomi, it will be set in a universe where Nomi is human and the ninja doesn't exist. No one will know about their ability at the start, and they will also be unable to feel emotions. (If you've read Some Quiet Place you know how that might turn out) If I play as Nomi I'll want to use they/them pronouns. I do not yet have a starter for this.

Just message me if you're interested, or give me your email, as I prefer to have private RPs rather than public ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back