Chitchat Random Moments

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.
Hey!! I'm just making this thread cuz I decided to do something!
WOO!!
I just made this for anyone to come in, mention something that happened, talk about it with peepz or to come talk to someone else about another thing.

I was randomly attacked by my kitten earlier today, it chewed on my shoe toe and then promptly freaked out and jumped into a wall. I feel sowwy for it, but I can't help but laughing. >~<

images.png Unknown-7.jpeg
One of these is the logo of Black Lives Matter.
One of these is the logo of the Insurrectionists from Halo.

I literally just discovered this an hour ago.

Apparently Vancouver has a 'Catfe', a cafe that also acts as a cat shelter. You can play with them while you have coffee, maybe adopt one. Pretty damn cute, but you gotta do stuff with reservations and you have a limited amount of time to be there.

I had to fix a pair of jeans that took a nasty chemical burn to the front. Having no other stick on patches available, I used a tan color to fix them. Apparently someone who saw me this morning thought that was the actual color of my legs. I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh. So I laughed.

I don't have the picture but
In my AP Environmental science textbook
I was perusing stuff about the effects of the increasing human population on the world.
It was discussing China and its one-child policy, and was discussing how they still had too many people.
I looked at the relevant picture.
There was a huge crowd of people going about their daily business in a city
and
a single floating red balloon.
floating against the traffic

636403999429033648-ITballoon.jpg

sCREECH

I don't have the picture but
In my AP Environmental science textbook
I was perusing stuff about the effects of the increasing human population on the world.
It was discussing China and its one-child policy, and was discussing how they still had too many people.
I looked at the relevant picture.
There was a huge crowd of people going about their daily business in a city
and
a single floating red balloon.
floating against the traffic

View attachment 354741

sCREECH

es8xgrD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back