Other Random Facts about yourself?

When I was in middle school, I added 'desu' to the end of every sentence for an entire week.

I probably had chuunibyou(?) in elementary.

I like to immerse myself while reading books, writing short novels, or role-playing. This can be as simple as listening to period music while doing what I'm doing, or as complex as wearing costume and adopting the mannerisms in real life. I once got so in-character with a vebal Noir Detective RP over Skype, I spoke with a dramatic, scratchy, TransAtlantic accent for weeks unintentionally  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
weirdly ,ive probably never eaten a tomato in my life.

I Really like filthyfrank.

ive never played sims 3 but i constantly play sims 4.

I've currently checked out 47 books from the library, most of them are YA novels. If I go back to the library to turn in books and see more books that I want to read, chances are that I'll check those out, too, and it'll become a never-ending cycle. SAVE ME I HAVE NO IMPULSE CONTROL

I literally have no friends IRL. I was never a talkative person in school. Sometimes I daydream about having tons of friends, but, mostly, I like being alone. 

I don't know how to drive yet because of a deeply rooted phobia I've had ever since I was a child, and I'm twenty. But! I'm trying to force myself to learn now. I just have to pay for the knowledge test, and then for a driving school then maybe go through another test to get the first half of a licence. 

I've started reading chapter books when I was in grade 1. Charlotte's Web, The Trumpet's Swan, and some others. When I was a kid, I was into Harry Potter books and horror novels - like Goosebumps and the Demonata series by Darren Shan. I would also write little four-page chapter stories that I would pass around to anyone who would read them. It made me feel warm and proud inside when people told me that they liked it. 

I used to swear a lot when I was three because my uncle would let me listen to 2pac and rap music ( I mean really, really swear. Loudly. Without shame.). I was also into rock/metal. I would headbang to that all the time. LOL

I'm not a very emotional person. At least, I don't present a whole lot of emotion IRL, in my opinion. 

I can only speak English. When we were moving around to different countries, I'd be randomly thrown into French courses (like when we had first come into Canada and it had been my first day in school and I had a French test and I didn't know what we were doing at all; I got so frustrated and stressed because I felt stupid, so I just put my head down and cried) and another time when we had gone to Cyprus, and I had to suddenly learn Greek (I cheated by listening to my other classmates read the packages aloud, then I would write the sounds out underneath the actual words. Sometimes I would match words with ones that I had written down before.). Neither really stuck. I want to learn new languages now that I feel a genuine interest in them - I'm trying out Duolingo to learn some stuff; I've literally just gone down the entire language course list and added them all as what I wanted to learn. 

I'm absolutely horrific at math. I'm perfectly fine in every other subject - but if Math was a person and we were put into a boxing ring, I'd get fucking destroyed. 

I feel bad about not moving out of the house when I was 18. I'm still stuck living with family. OTL 

I want to learn Krav Maga / Taekwondo / anything of that sort. Mostly because I just want to learn how to fight people. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back