Childe of Malkav
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Preferred Forms at the Moment:

View attachment 167208

View attachment 167209

View attachment 167210

dt__walter__the_man_in_black_by_j_estacado.jpg

Name: Randall Flagg (real name unknown, prefers to go by Flagg, or an almost infinite amount of variations, with the name usually having the initials R.F.)

Aliases: Randall Flagg (his most recurring alias), Walter O'Dim, The Ageless Stranger, The Walkin' Dude, The Dark Man, The Hardcase, The Man in Black, The Tall Man, The Midnight Rambler, The Antagonist, The Grinning Man, Old Creeping Judas, Richard Fry, Robert Franq, Ramsey Forrest, Robert Freemont, Leland Gaunt, Richard Freemantle, The Monster, The Man with No Face, Raymond Fiegler, Martin Broadcloak (sometimes called "Marten Broadcloak"), Walter Hodji, Nyarlahotep, He Who Walks Behind the Rows, Abbadon Pryor, Walter Padic,Age: Uncountable

Sexuality: Whatever serves his purpose better at the momentSpecies: Demon/ Unknowable/ SorcererPersonality: Insane, Destructive, Power Hungery, TBRPowers: Immense demonic powers, dark magic, vast influence over evil forces, presence in many different planes of existence, near immortality, great level of charisma, manipulationAppearance: Even though he is an ever changing being, Flagg does have certain forms that he greatly enjoys using. His hight is usually somewhere between 6'8 to 8'5, depending on his current form. His primary form (long hair, denim, etc.) is about 6'11.

Outfit: Changes with the form, with his main form having a blue jeans, a blue button down shirt, and a blue denim jacket with a few pins

Bio: Considered by many to be the Anti-Christ himself, those of staunch religeous belief or who have had a large amount of dealings with him know that he ia not so much the Anti-Christ, as much as Anti-Creation. The rest will be revealed In Rp..... partially Bedroom: The room is as dark as pitch, and no matter how much light you shine into it, the darkness will simply absorb it. Even nightvision cannot pierce the darkness.

Pet/Familiar: a raven that is actually an extension of himselfOther: His one goal is to destroy everything. To sow destruction and chaos upon the world, and reap the fields of death. He is also one of the few beings able to access the multiverse, hoping from one reality to another, always attempting to end the world. Is the truest embodiment of Evil

Notable Quotes: "You expected Charles Manson at the very least, didn't ya?"

"Wait a minute, son. Wait a minute. You ain't seen nothin' yet."

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Oh. Nothing. Just a little classical reference. Actually, my name is Flagg, Randall Flagg."

Pet CS: Familiar

View attachment 167181

Name: Captain Trips

Species: Raven/Unknown

Abilities: Flagg is able to fully control Captain Trips, as well as see through the birds eyes. The creature is not independent from Flagg, but rather, a litteral extension of himself. If one were to destroy the bird, it would weaken Flagg by unprecidented levels

NOTE: Yes, this is Flagg from Stephen Kings novels. Thought it'd be fun to RP as him xD If you want me to use a different character or something, let me know. I just really want to do this XP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back