• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rainbow Six: The Raid

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
rainbow_six_siege_year_3_pass_0.jpg

Rainbow was created by NATO and its allies, filled with the most elite of the worlds deadliest special operations groups to combat multinational terrorism. But with all their training, will it be enough for the mission ahead?

Favela_screenshot_-3.png

Rainbow has discovered the location of a drug lord that has full control of a favela in Rio de Janeiro, codename "O Superintendente" or "The Superintendent". He uses the favela as a production ground to make opioids, methamphetamine, morphine, and cocaine. His gang terrorizes the slum, the residents are at his mercy, and corrupt authorities prevent any sort of action to be taken. As a result, Rainbow is tasked with taking down The Superintendent and his drug labs. But with him controlling a maze of shacks and hostiles at every corner. Can rainbow succeed?

-------
Heyo I'm here to introduce a Rainbow Six rp, here you'll make a custom operator and deal with a lot of close quarter combat. Of course guns will be used but only until they run out of ammo, so that means you have to use your ammo sparingly and everyone starts with five clips. Of course not all the enemies we'll encounter will have guns, but at the beginning they will. Near the midpoint and the end there will be use of cqc and you will be using your body and the environment. That being said use the environment around you, whether it be a hammer, machete, a shard of glass, a chair leg, the wall, etc.

There is gonna be plot armor in this, ya'll won't die unless you decide to dip, in which case you need to write your character out. But of course I do want you to be realistic, such as if you end up in a living room don't just pull an AK or a machete out of the floor.

If you want any sort of reference to what we'll be doing, then I would recommend looking at The Raid: Redemption or Condemned: Criminal Origins

If you have any questions pls feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Sorry fam but you gotta make a custom operator. I probably wasn’t clear enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back