Video Games Rainbow Six: Siege

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
Since there's a COD: WWII thread up among the various pinned posts about other games on this sub-board, I decided to make a thread about one of my favorite games of all time, Rainbow Six: Siege! Share thoughts, opinions, ideas for new maps/content updates, great plays, really anything related to the game!

Ah, hello again.

I recently got into it. Am I the only guy who plays Rook? It feels so good being a team-player, hearing the joy in people's voices when I tell them I got some vests for 'em.

Ah, hello again.

I recently got into it. Am I the only guy who plays Rook? It feels so good being a team-player, hearing the joy in people's voices when I tell them I got some vests for 'em.

And then someone like me shoots it.

Also, daddy Fuze needs a damage nerf for the GP. It's like a McDonald's chicken grinder coming to kill you.

Also, daddy Fuze needs a damage nerf for the GP. It's like a McDonald's chicken grinder coming to kill you.
It was pretty ludicrous when they buffed his ability to 3 devices. I mean like I thought 2 was a bit too much but 3 is overkill.

It was pretty ludicrous when they buffed his ability to 3 devices. I mean like I thought 2 was a bit too much but 3 is overkill.

Either way Fuze is overkill.

Hes practically a sign that reads Cyka Blyat with legs. +Vodka induced rage.
Worse than russian bias on War Thunder.

Either way Fuze is overkill.

Hes practically a sign that reads Cyka Blyat with legs. +Vodka induced rage.
Worse than russian bias on War Thunder.
I was also really confused because I remembered during the specific buff that gave him an extra cluster charge, Valkyrie was nerfed by removing one of her cameras. I mean there were some times I in matches where I just had one camera left and didn't know where to put it (and obviously maps like Hereford Base or House are really small and don't require Valkyrie all too much) but in places like the Presidential Plane or the new White Noise map, Tower, the team will need all the surveillance they can get.

Speaking of White Noise, is anyone honestly loving the new map and update? I really like the 707 SMB and the addition of the last JW GROM operator, Zofia. I think this is one of the few times I really liked a new DLC map and wanted to play it. It is fantastic and beautiful looking, and a bit more nerve-wracking since one stupid move can get you killed and you could fall thousands of feet below. There's something about it I really like that makes it harken to the old Rainbow games, but I don't know what it is.

The new twitch nerf is outrageous and not needed. It’s one thing to drop her charges from 15-10, but down to 5? She can barely do anything now.

The new twitch nerf is outrageous and not needed. It’s one thing to drop her charges from 15-10, but down to 5? She can barely do anything now.
Yeah it's really weird that the devs like to focus on her in literally any patch. I don't play twitch too often but with the time I had playing with her, her weapons are really good.

LMG! MOUNTED AND LOADED!
One idiot who bought the starter edition here, bidding my time to get money to buy the normal edition.

They keep messing with operators, buffing Kapkan and then nerfing Ela, but when are they gonna buff blackbeard? He's literally been nerfed to where his rounds are rubber pellets and his shield is made of saran wrap.

I was also really confused because I remembered during the specific buff that gave him an extra cluster charge, Valkyrie was nerfed by removing one of her cameras. I mean there were some times I in matches where I just had one camera left and didn't know where to put it (and obviously maps like Hereford Base or House are really small and don't require Valkyrie all too much) but in places like the Presidential Plane or the new White Noise map, Tower, the team will need all the surveillance they can get.

Speaking of White Noise, is anyone honestly loving the new map and update? I really like the 707 SMB and the addition of the last JW GROM operator, Zofia. I think this is one of the few times I really liked a new DLC map and wanted to play it. It is fantastic and beautiful looking, and a bit more nerve-wracking since one stupid move can get you killed and you could fall thousands of feet below. There's something about it I really like that makes it harken to the old Rainbow games, but I don't know what it is.
Zofia is bae, but Dokk and the map can go fuck themselves.

Twitch is meant to destroy gadgets, not kill operators. I’m okay with the nerf.

10 shocks in total is barely enough to destroy all the cameras. It’s still way too low of a number
With a Dokk, you don’t need to destroy all the cameras. Have you ever actually used all your shocks? If so, it was most likely chasing an operator.

They keep messing with operators, buffing Kapkan and then nerfing Ela, but when are they gonna buff blackbeard? He's literally been nerfed to where his rounds are rubber pellets and his shield is made of saran wrap.
I have to admit his shield is garbage but both the SCAR and SR-25 are Man Melters
™.​
Just pick your shots and you're fine.

Zofia is bae, but Dokk and the map can go fuck themselves.
:(

Ima just go ahead and be shameless right here. But we are creating a rainbow six siege rp, where we use OCs, but accept those that like canon characters too. We are very little in number and thats why i have to rely on such methods to gain attention. We would love to find more members to chat and rp with. So if i sparked your interest, dm me.

Sorry guys. I feel bad, but im desperate. Im just gonna hope somebody is gonna see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back