Rags and Riches (AkumaTenshi X Valentine2013)

Aurianna looked up at him and smiled a little. "Morning." She said softly.

Aurianna saw him blush and realized that this might be awkward for him. She sat up a little bit. "Um, sorry." She said quietly. "About last night."

"No it was fine" kaito said with a light blush as he sits up to. He stretch up still feeling that his left hand isn't still at 100 percent.

Aurianna looked down. "Thank you." She said again. "For everything." She was probably going to keep saying it.

"Like I said before aurianna you don't have to thank me so much but can you see when can we go back home" kaito said as he didn't want to spend too much time in the hospital.

Aurianna smiled a little. "But I want to." She said. Then she nodded a little. Running her hand through her hair, she got off the bed. "I'll be right back."

"Okay then" kaito said with a light smile as he just lay on the bed. He wanted to go himself soon because he had to check up on Eli.

A few minutes later, Aurianna returned with some papers and a pen. "They said you can leave once you fill these out." She told him.

"Thanks aurianna" kaito said as he quickly filled out the papers. He got up and waited by the door for we to go home.

Aurianna smiled. When he was done, she got out of the chair. She looked up at him. "Okay, so now we take this to the front desk and then leave." She said as she left the room.

"Okay thanks" kaito said as they made it to the front desk and hand over the papers. They had a car waiting for them to bring them back home. It was a limo and this was kaito first time being in one.

((Sorry...I didn't see this until now...))

Aurianna nodded a little. "Of course." She said. When she saw the limo, she rolled her eyes. "Why do they have to insist on a limo?" She asked as she got in.

(Its fine)

Kaito goes into the limo and was amazed about it. "This looks so cool" he said as he sat down next to her. It was his first time in a limo.

Aurianna smiled when he was amazed at the limo. "I guess it is. I've never thought about it before." She smiled more. "Wanna see something even cooler?" She asked. "Open that little panel there." She pointed to one. It was a mini-fridge that stocked with stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back