• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ragnarok

Fabian Gaurd

The Lightning King
My idea is that Ragnarok was supposed to be the end time, but since the universe required balance after the death of the gods instead the clock was just reset on the deities, and specific humans throughout the world inherited the powers of said gods. I tried this on a larger scale with a more complicated back story and it got messy so I would like it to be 1x1 or a very small group(no more than 4). The mythologies would be Greek, Japanese, Norse,and Chinese. You could pick the god that you want to inherit the powers from. Your character is not the god reincarnated, just simply obtaining the powers and features of the god, so you are still free to make the character how you want them to be. Romance and action would be accepted. Also, our characters could meet however we want them to. They could be at the same school/workplace, they could just meet by chance, or maybe they were all called to a gathering after Ragnarok and meet each-other there.

No egyptian gods? ;-;

But otherwise that seems interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back