• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rage Of The gods (SAO inspired) CLOSED

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Rage Of The Gods

Rage Of The Gods is a highly successful RPG game. It is also the first RPG to ever be released in virtual reality, another reason to its success. This RP will resolve around 6 third year students interested in this game (3 Males and 3 Females) However, a criminal organisation leaked a virus into the virtual world. A virus, that trapped your mind so that it is stuck in that world. The criminals claim that you can get out of the game, if you beat the game's 100 bosses. What they don't know, is that it is all a lie.

HELLO! I'm ze loved doctor. I hope you liked my short plot introduction, as you can see, it's heavily SAO inspired, just set in another world, with other mechanics.

So a few things i feel like you should know before i get into how the game works

1. This is a 3x3 romance, thus the reasoning behind my requirements for 3 males and females

2. I'm open for ideas, and actually highly encourage you to help me drive the plot forward! I promise you that no idea will go by ignored and not evaluated.

3. I am a sucker for cheesy romance scenes, so don't be afraid to hold back!

4. Understand that if you did something wrong, i will notify you. Never consider it me hating you. I will however hate you, if you just randomly drop out without saying anything, because you will mess up five other people.

5. There ARE re spawns here, however, you lose a small part of your memory (Like in log horizen)

You got all that? Great! Now, moving on to the game itself!

So, as i have mentioned a couple of times, this is a RPG game. Or MMORPG if you want it more specific.

e417442c9be993bdebdc3b4e8ab72534.jpg

The main city is inspired by this picture. This is our starting point. The first boss will be in that hole you see around the city. Bosses are randomly scattered around the world, and i will decide when we run in to one (Or start a vote about it) There are also a ton of other mythical creatures around the world we can slay, to gain items and EXP.

Now here comes the juicy part :3 Notice the title "The Rage Of The Gods" This world has ALL known gods. The gods range from Greek mythology, to Egyptian mythology, hell it could even be a fictional god, given that you can provide lore and stuff. So, when you start out here, you will be given the option to choose a class.

The classes are:

Frontline Classes (High HP, medium DM, High CC, no Mana, no healing and no mobility)

Samurai

Combat shield bearer

Guardian

Support classes (Medium HP, Low DM, Medium CC, Mana, High buffs and medium mobility)

Druid

Bard

Shield bearer

Magic and ranged Classes (Low HP, High damage, medium CC, mana, medium healing and no mobility except for hunter)

Wizard

Hunter

summoner

Force master

Ranger

High melee damage and mobility classes (Medium HP, High damage, no CC, mana, medium healing and High mobility)

Swashbuckler

Assassin

Martial arts expert

Dual knives.

So, with the classes out of the way, you may be wondering "Why is the god part so juicy?" Well my dear friend, after you have chosen a class, you'll get the option to choose a god to believe in. Different gods, give different buffs and characteristics. Along with that, each god give you a special weapon when you reach level 80. For example, my character will be a viking who believes in Thor. So i'll get Thor's hammer at that level. We will discus your buffs and special weapon when you have decided on your god.

However, you have to choose a god that fits your class. I mean, i can't make my character believe in Jesus ya know? xD

This is the skeleton of my RP, and i hope to see 5 other people!

Roster

Males

Thorbjörn - Viking. Played by Love Doctor Blaze

Ingar - Priest. Played by Dyoti

Empty

Females

Tina - Knight. Played på Ellie The knight

Empty

Empty

Here is my CS, so that you can use it for reference!

ecee6f0332919453472774ece346e270.jpg

Name: Thorbjörn Jensen

In game name: Thorbjörn Crimsonshield

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, higher than average, stronger than average

Short personality: A living beacon, that radiates motivation and happiness. Thorbjörn always has a smile on his face, and you will never see him lose his cool. In battle, he is always confident, and will never back down from an attack. Even if he is about to die. Thorbjörn will always lend a shoulder to cry on, if life is at its worst, and he is brutally honest, which is why people often ask him for an honest opinion. However his brutal honesty can also hurt a lot of times.

Gets extremely excited when fighting, almost to the point that he looks insane. Has a love for meat and sweets, and will love you forever if you give him that.

Class: Viking

God: Thor

God buff and weapon: Undying rage. Grants Thorbjörn immunity to CC effects and other debuffs. Buffs and healing effects are doubled. Special weaponThor's hammer.

God laws (The thing that your god forbids you to do): Dying out of battle, Helping other people (Except if they are inside your guild) Running from a fight.

In game Appearance:
139102121273.jpg

(Minus the beard :D )

Arsenal: Sword and shield, steel helmet, steel body armor, normal cloth leggings and a cape-

Feel free to tell me if there is something i should add in the CS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested in this, even have a character in mind already! Regard to the god part, will they appear in the rp at some point? and if they do, can I make up their personality?

[QUOTE="Guardian Demon]I'm very interested in this, even have a character in mind already! Regard to the god part, will they appear in the rp at some point? and if they do, can I make up their personality?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and yes! :D I had some plans for them in the future of how they could contribute, but i was thinking an ally like companion ship. So that you can call for help :D

I've been away from RP for awhile now. But this sounds like a fun little one to start back up in! I play a LOT of Smite so I like the god part as well as the cheesy romance. I'm in! :3

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]I've been away from RP for awhile now. But this sounds like a fun little one to start back up in! I play a LOT of Smite so I like the god part as well as the cheesy romance. I'm in! :3

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Judging from your avatar, you will be joining me on the frontlines as a female knight? :D

I suppose we are just posting CS's here? OK!

Tina Newcastle

IRL Appearance
1464984790088-49320571_zpsct2j4hgp.jpg

Personality:

Short tempered, easily riled up, and hard headed. She doesn't take crap from anyone without a fight. On the other hand once you befriend her, she will always have your back. Anything you get into she sticks to you like glue. Her friends fights are hers as well. Spends most of her time boxing at the gym. The other half of her time, shes playing online RPGs or DnD. Has a facade about her, she doesn't like anyone to know that she really has quite the nerdy side to her.

Appearance:

Short, she stands at 5' 4". She's built due to the time she puts into the gym most days. Can usually be spotted wearing more tomboyish attire.

In game Appearance:

1464984357041263027448_zpssmd0ilwp.jpg
In game name: Tei Fenstermaker

Class: Knight

God: Bellona, Roman goddess of war

God Law: Run from a fight. Allow a fight to pursue without being involved. Losing. Not supporting allies.

Special weapon: War Hammer

Weapon: Halberd /Shield

Armor: Steel armor without a helm

God Buff: Roma a Victor: Tina stabs her halberd into the ground which makes an area of effect ability 10 meters in circumference that grants damage and defence boost to all nearby allies who stand in it and also stuns any near by enemies.

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]I suppose we are just posting CS's here? OK!

Tina Newcastle

IRL Appearance
1464984790088-49320571_zpsct2j4hgp.jpg

Personality:

Short tempered, easily riled up, and hard headed. She doesn't take crap from anyone without a fight. On the other hand once you befriend her, she will always have your back. Anything you get into she sticks to you like glue. Her friends fights are hers as well. Spends most of her time boxing at the gym. The other half of her time, shes playing online RPGs or DnD. Has a facade about her, she doesn't like anyone to know that she really has quite the nerdy side to her.

Appearance:

Short, she stands at 5' 4". She's built due to the time she puts into the gym most days. Can usually be spotted wearing more tomboyish attire.

In game Appearance:

1464984357041263027448_zpssmd0ilwp.jpg
In game name: Tei Fenstermaker

Class: Knight

God: Bellona, Roman goddess of war

Weapon: Halberd /Shield

Armor: Steel armor without a helm

God Buff: Roma a Victor: Tina stabs her halberd into the ground which makes an area of effect ability 10 meters in circumference that grants damage and defence boost to all nearby allies who stand in it and also stuns any near by enemies.

[/QUOTE]
I seriously like your character :D

However there are two things you need to add. The god law and weapon that you'll get at lvl 80. Look at my CS for reference!

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
I seriously like your character :D
However there are two things you need to add. The god law and weapon that you'll get at lvl 80. Look at my CS for reference!
Updated! And thank you! :3

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]Updated! And thank you! :3

[/QUOTE]
Alright! Looks like our god laws match eh? Since you where the first one to make a character, i'll ship mine with yours. Do you have any objections? :)

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Alright! Looks like our god laws match eh? Since you where the first one to make a character, i'll ship mine with yours. Do you have any objections? :)
Yup! Pretty much! We shall see how to RP goes I usually don't start a RP knowing about ships. Usually they form as we go. :3 But you are the GM, if you want ships right off that's fine.

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]Yup! Pretty much! We shall see how to RP goes I usually don't start a RP knowing about ships. Usually they form as we go. :3 But you are the GM, if you want ships right off that's fine.

[/QUOTE]
While i agree with you there, i just haven't had succes that way :/ People often go for the same girl and stuff, then people get jealous and it's just not fun. Also, just from looking at the CS, you are probably the one i would end up with, because of our similarities and opposites

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
While i agree with you there, i just haven't had succes that way :/ People often go for the same girl and stuff, then people get jealous and it's just not fun. Also, just from looking at the CS, you are probably the one i would end up with, because of our similarities and opposites
I agree they do seem pretty similar. ;3 We shall see what happens!

(I want to join I just need to fill out a cs. Can I post a rough one later?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back