• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ℛaℰℛaℨツ (Closed atm)

Raerae

Gone.

☯ Raerae's recruitment thread ☯

no slide
no slide
ℜequirements
Literacy. Originality. Commitment. Familiarity. Communication. Friendliness. Honesty. Contribution. Activity.

If any of these words deter you, then shoo. I'll not waste my time elaborating, either you understand, or we're simply not compatible. Below are the (mostly) non-negotiable requirements. For those of you that believe I'm picky, strict and overly opinionated- I'm am, kudos to you for figuring that out by the second slide. Just don't clutter my thread with posts that point out the obvious, please and thank you.

○ Romance will be straight only. I love everyone and respect individuality, but I'm sticking to what I'm experienced with.

○ No smut, lemon, incest, age gaps, rape, bestiality, animal portrayals, or polygamy. Pregnancy is debatable if the topic is light hearted. All RpN rules apply, must fade to black.

○ Gore, violence, horror, paranormal, reasonable profanity, psychological disturbance (think Outlast, though asylumns bore me)- Go for it. I don't like to kill off my main characters, nor do I enjoy copious amounts of drama, just a heads up.

You still with me? The initiation code is: Salem

○ Doubling is essential, though if you'd prefer just a male role, or also write as a female and we keep the story strictly platonic, you're more than welcome to do so.

○ I love side characters. Please be flexible regarding this, they're vital to progression, and for comedic relief.

○ Though willing to experiment and step out of my comfort zone for some concepts, I don't like copious amounts of angst/drama, triangles, cheating-- You want drama? We'll have a dragon swoop in and set the nuclear plant on fire, maybe make a bargain with asha'bellanar. See? That works, too. No need for walls and tears and blehhhh.

○ This is debatable, but I'd love it if you could have pretty character sheets. Regardless of coding, sheets in general are indeed, required. Realistic pictures only, and no perfect characters please. I won't discriminate disorders or illnesses, but make them reasonable for our plot and not too severely restricting. I mean that as respectfully as possible.

○ Talk to me in the OOC, and tag me if I don't respond soon, I don't always get notifications. I'm a social butterfly, and a bit of a Jim Carrey. I just won't waste all of my
terrible puns here.

○ There are times where I'll have to put our story on pause to catch up with other obligations. I'm not ignoring anyone, I'd let you know. If it seems as though I've truly forgotten you, however, please don't hesitate to tag/poke me, odds are that's honestly what happened amidst all the responsibilities I stack up for myself.

○ I only write through threads.
⅌airings
Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor

Co-workers, perhaps?

Paranormal investigators

Stranded can be fun!

Wildlife rangers?

Suggestions? I'll be editing this list As I see fit.
ℊenres&⅊ots
ℛealistic

● Romance

● Paranormal

● Supernatural

● Horror

₪ I'm really iffy on fantasy

I've no plots at this time, but I love starting from scratch and developing some thing with my partner. Feel free to pitch me yours, but I mean no offense when I reject, it's just honesty.

℉andoms
I mix OCs with Canons, period.

◦ Pokemon (Any verse)

◦ OUAT

◦ House M.D.

◦ Disney

◦ Twilight (No Bella, she killed it)

tumblr_m9ojumF4P31rvjyvjo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a man without ideas, but if you want to try and build something awesome we can always play idea Pong. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter your thread. (OuO)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I am a man without ideas, but if you want to try and build something awesome we can always play idea Pong. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter your thread. (OuO)

[/QUOTE]
Will do, thank you!

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]Ooh! Stranded! Like on an island or something?

[/QUOTE]
Island is one possible setting, absolutely.

Ah yes. Been meaning to watch it...but I never get to it. Mmmmmmmm I'm interested in doing an onexone with you although...I want to either do coworkers or a new idea...can't think of one though...

LifeNovel said:
Ah yes. Been meaning to watch it...but I never get to it. Mmmmmmmm I'm interested in doing an onexone with you although...I want to either do coworkers or a new idea...can't think of one though...
It's fun for about three seasons and then I lost interest, too many angry women. Message me? Or I can message you. I'd be happy to brainstorm with ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back