• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] OOC

*azure biting Yuan*
tumblr_onh7jhyZLC1vwt3qvo1_500.gif

. D O V E . D O V E

Ugh, I hate coming up with semblances. I'm trying to think of something that hasn't already been done yet.

Isune Isune g'day mate.

Everyone, the boss Grimm situation will work like this.

As soon as a team is assembled at the ruins, they're off to the navpoint given by Ozpin's upon grabbing thier artifacts. Then you fight a boss Grimm, same as the show. . D O V E . D O V E and I will control these bosses. When all bosses are down, time skip to the ceremony.

However, don't rush anything. If team CSEA has to wait while MLNN gets to go into battle, so be it.

Susanoo Susanoo and TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit go ahead ans meet each other and fight a Grimm or something while we wait for your last too teammates.

And I might take the last spot. I'm brewing an idea. We'll see.

He's really shy and kind of submissive. Actually, now that I think about, he's kinda like Velvet...personality wise at least.

He's really shy and kind of submissive. Actually, now that I think about, he's kinda like Velvet...personality wise at least.
Aww, he sounds adorable! Well he could have a semblance that's simple or not so flashy to match his personality. If he has a long distance weapon could be a glyph that locks on to targets and his attacks will always go to them no matter what angle. Or it could be that he can switch spots with people if he looks at them or what not. Another semblance idea is since he is similar to Velvet he could have a really cool semblance like hers that is only used for emergencies. Like he can create creatures using drawings he makes of them etc.

I kinda like the creature idea. I'm planning on giving him a naginata that can fire the head off and be used like a whip of sorts. If he uses dust with it, he can change qualities of the blade and stuff.

You know what, drawing semblance it is. I actually really like that idea. I can make the bottom of his naginata a brush or something.

Isune Isune g'day mate.

Everyone, the boss Grimm situation will work like this.

As soon as a team is assembled at the ruins, they're off to the navpoint given by Ozpin's upon grabbing thier artifacts. Then you fight a boss Grimm, same as the show. . D O V E . D O V E and I will control these bosses. When all bosses are down, time skip to the ceremony.

However, don't rush anything. If team CSEA has to wait while MLNN gets to go into battle, so be it.

Susanoo Susanoo and TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit go ahead ans meet each other and fight a Grimm or something while we wait for your last too teammates.

And I might take the last spot. I'm brewing an idea. We'll see.
*insert evil smirk*
I will rekt you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back