• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Quick Question About Padding~

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! I've been testing it out for awhile and it's not working out, so this is a sample of what I'm having an issue with.
Yes, also giving away a nice pun hurhur.

So basically, I'm wondering if there is a way that can reduce the distance between the words and the top of the box. Like, you see the big chunk of space between where the elements are and the top of the box itself? The space above the word "when" and the top border of the box.

I believe it is an issue with the padding or the margin, but I don't know where to place it as to fix that.

When you're cold, go stand in a corner because it's 90 degrees.
--------------
Do you want more puns?
Here
What kinds of currency do you use when you're in space?

Starbucks.

[/bg

The code is this. As you can probably see, I throw a few padding here and there because I don't know where to place it and all. If you guys can help I would really appreciate it, thank you very much!

Code:
[row][column=span2][border=1px inset #918e8c][bg=rgba(255,255,255,0.5)][div=padding-top:2px]
[center][FONT=Abril Fatface][SIZE=4]When you're cold, go stand in a corner because it's 90 degrees.[/SIZE]
--------------
[SIZE=2]Do you want more puns? [accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|closed|[bg=white][border=0px solid white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none]Here[/border][/bg]}[FONT=Advent Pro][SIZE=2] What kinds of currency do you use when you're in space?

Starbucks.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][/border]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/bg][/div][/div]

Thank you all again

Attachments

• test question.png
    test question.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
Isn't that just a linebreak? You can take it off by just not pressing enter between the first two lines in your code.

I just checked and while it did remove the line break, it's the bg code + line-height/font doing it. The bg code automatically adds padding, while some fonts' actual sizes differ from their line-height. you're better off using just div code and manually adjust the padding from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back