• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❥ quick partner search (closed)

allure

angel eyes ♡
scroll hoes

full

✩ about me
hello! i'm allure, but you can call me tiff. i've been rping on forums for over seven years. like a lot of people, i enjoy romantic realistic/modern roleplays in school/university settings. but i also love violence, horror thrillers and high-stakes plots ♡✧( ु•⌄• ) i'm comfortable rping fxm, mxm, and fxf.

i am under 18. i personally don't mind rping with an adult, but i completely understand if you don't want to rp with a minor (in which case you are probably seeing yourself out). i live in the united states, central standard time (GMT-5). i take college level courses in school and work long-ass shifts on the weekends so i won't be able to check rpn all the time, though i try my best.

although i have a lot of prompts/plots listed below, i'm only looking for two partners. i won't be able to keep up with more than two 1x1's at a time. since that's the case, please don't take it personally if i don't choose to rp with you.

✩ expectations
✿ it'd be nice if you were at least fourteen years old. if you're uncomfortable with crude language, pg-13 humor, etc. then you probably shouldn't rp with me lol.

✿ my average writing length for a post is three paragraphs, give or take depending on the scenario. i expect you to be able to match me. grammar, spelling, proper punctation, etc. should all also be present IC. some coding ability would also be appreciated.

✿ i'd like a simple character sheet for each character, the contents of which depends on whatever we're rping. if we've never rped together before then i'll also ask for a writing sample (unless you're okay with me stalking your recent IC posts).

✿ i prefer realistic faceclaims. just a heads up - i'm probably going to make east asian characters cause that's what i'm most comfortable with at this point.

✿ it would be really great if you had a discord! it makes communication super easy, and communication is key to keeping a 1x1 alive. if you don't have one but are willing to make an account then thank you! i'll help you set it up and everything. if you don't want to make a discord then you must reply to our PMs on rpn in a timely manner!

✿ as always, follow rpn rules! no sexual content, gratuitous explicit/inappropriate language, extreme gore and violence (gore and violence is a thing in one of the plots but we're gonna keep it classy), etc. if you've finished reading this section then go ahead and like this post!

✩ till death do us part
A and B are both in their early twenties and are sons/daughters from wealthy families, but that's where the similarities end. A is the carefree, blitheful middle child. s/he is a popular socialite and is adored by many blue bloods, but s/he hides a less tasteful side behind his/her playful front.

as the only child, B is the irritable, scornful heir to their family's enterprise. s/he puts on a gracious smile in the public eye but are much more wary of other members of the upper class. unlike A's family, B's family are new money (they only recently earned their wealth and did not inherit it). oh, and one more thing: A's family is trying to add B's family's business to their conglomerate by buying them out. B is very opposed to the idea and hates A's family. A has little knowledge of the plan and thinks that B is just being an asshat for no reason. suffice to say, they don't like each other very much.

one evening, they both attend a party. it really shouldn't be anything special... except they both get blackout drunk. they wake up together the next morning in some random hotel, sleeping in the same bed, scantily clad, and reeling from massive hangovers. B's mother calls, her voice hesitant, to congratulate them on their marriage. B looks down, confused, and sees the silver band gleaming on their ring finger. A is wearing an identical band.

___________________________________________________​

td;lr. two filthy rich young adults who don't like each other get married in one wild night and have to deal with the consequences.

i don't have a preference for A or B.
features: angst! hijinks! slow burn! hate to love!!

the manor (taken)
one ominous halloween night, a group of friends decide to have some fun. "let's be ghost hunters tonight," they said. they open up snapchat, and with a flashlight each, they break into a derelict manor that is rumored to be haunted by violent spirits. the teens are only looking for a spooky scary thrill and stories to tell their friends come morning, but they find much more. it turns out that there are spirits in the manor, and yes, they are very violent. "let's be ghost hunters tonight," they said. and now the ghosts are hunting them.

the spirits were all violently murdered by a previous inhabitant of the manor. maddened by years of accumulating anger, they are willing to kill anyone if it means their thirst for revenge will be quenched. It is up to the friends to escape the mansion or die trying.

___________________________________________________​

features: horror, angst, deep psychological shit, violence

i've been trying to get a successful 1x1 with this plot up for literally years haha. it's inspired by the rpg maker horror game corpse party and takes an element from the television show american horror story. we can each play one character or we can each play multiple characters (the latter would be preferred). if we play multiple, there will be an imagined stat called "endurance" that has to do with how susceptible they are to despair and possession, and some of the characters will die. romance is a possibility but won't be the focus.

✩ prompts (all romance)
require more planning than the actual plots obviously. just some fun ideas i've had sitting in my storage for a long time. the number of hearts = how excited i am about the idea

❥❥❥❥ fake dating!
we have mutual friends but have never actually met in person. our friends pranked us by setting us up on a date so we're going to get them back by pretending it went great and that we're actually dating. just remember to avoid actually catching feelings; it's all just a joke!
features: hijinks, fluff, college lyfe, angst (minor or major)​

❥❥❥ it's just an act!
our drama teacher/prof cast us as the romantic leads in the musical/play even though we hate each other and this is not okay because there are at least two makeout scenes. well fuck we actually have to see each other on the regular now.
features: can be set in either high school or college, tsundere character, hate to love, probably slow burn​

❥❥ coffee shop!
i'm a barista at a coffee shop and you watch this really gross guy flirt with me everyday and even though i'm smiling i'm begging you for help with my eyes, please help.
features: needs a lot of planning (if you want it to last), fluff, hijinks​

toradora!
i try to help you get with your crush but then i accidentally fall for you in the process. whoops! x2
features: slow burn, angst, possible pairing up (two chars for each of us)​

Last edited:
You said you were happy with role-playing using Discord so here is mine if you are interested in getting some freaky on (I mean that only in a weird wacky friendly way) with me (andy_the_martian#1127). I would really love to role-play The Manor if that is okay with you?

You said you were happy with role-playing using Discord so here is mine if you are interested in getting some freaky on (I mean that only in a weird wacky friendly way) with me (andy_the_martian#1127). I would really love to role-play The Manor if that is okay with you?
what i meant was that i wanted to use discord as a means of communication ooc; the actual ic rping would take place on rpn. thank you so much for your interest, but i think i've already found someone for that plot!

Hello there :) I'd love to rp these plot ideas :)

❥❥❥❥ Till death do us part
A and B are both in their early twenties and are sons/daughters from wealthy families, but that's where the similarities end. A is the carefree, blitheful middle child. s/he is a popular socialite and is adored by many blue bloods, but s/he hides a less tasteful side behind his/her playful front. as the only child, B is the irritable, scornful heir to their family's enterprise. s/he puts on a gracious smile in the public eye but are much more wary of other members of the upper class. unlike A's family, B's family are new money (they only recently earned their wealth and did not inherit it). oh, and one more thing: A's family is trying to add B's family's business to their conglomerate by buying them out. B is very opposed to the idea and hates A's family. A has little knowledge of the plan and thinks that B is just being an asshat for no reason. suffice to say, they don't like each other very much. one evening, they both attend a party. it really shouldn't be anything special... except they both get blackout drunk. they wake up together the next morning in some random hotel, sleeping in the same bed, scantily clad, and reeling from massive hangovers. B's mother calls, her voice hesitant, to congratulate them on their marriage. B looks down, confused, and sees the silver band gleaming on their ring finger. A is wearing an identical band.

❥❥❥❥ fake dating!
we have mutual friends but have never actually met in person. our friends pranked us by setting us up on a date so we're going to get them back by pretending it went great and that we're actually dating. just remember to avoid actually catching feelings; it's all just a joke!

❥❥ coffee shop!
i'm a barista at a coffee shop and you watch this really gross guy flirt with me everyday and even though i'm smiling i'm begging you for help with my eyes, please help.

Hello there :) I'd love to rp these plot ideas :)

❥❥❥❥ Till death do us part
A and B are both in their early twenties and are sons/daughters from wealthy families, but that's where the similarities end. A is the carefree, blitheful middle child. s/he is a popular socialite and is adored by many blue bloods, but s/he hides a less tasteful side behind his/her playful front. as the only child, B is the irritable, scornful heir to their family's enterprise. s/he puts on a gracious smile in the public eye but are much more wary of other members of the upper class. unlike A's family, B's family are new money (they only recently earned their wealth and did not inherit it). oh, and one more thing: A's family is trying to add B's family's business to their conglomerate by buying them out. B is very opposed to the idea and hates A's family. A has little knowledge of the plan and thinks that B is just being an asshat for no reason. suffice to say, they don't like each other very much. one evening, they both attend a party. it really shouldn't be anything special... except they both get blackout drunk. they wake up together the next morning in some random hotel, sleeping in the same bed, scantily clad, and reeling from massive hangovers. B's mother calls, her voice hesitant, to congratulate them on their marriage. B looks down, confused, and sees the silver band gleaming on their ring finger. A is wearing an identical band.

❥❥❥❥ fake dating!

❥❥ coffee shop!
could you pm me a writing sample? thanks for showing interest!

I'm actually interested in the Fake Dating one. I can send you a writing sample if you would like! I can also post something here if you would like!

I'm actually interested in the Fake Dating one. I can send you a writing sample if you would like! I can also post something here if you would like!
can you pm me your writing sample? thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back