• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
hi hello im cherry, im 18 and im a literate descriptive roleplayer. i have about 7 years of rp / writing experience and im just kind of throwing out some quick cravings instead of editing my preexisting search.

my rules are very simple
be 17+ (preferably 18+)
be flexible
be kind
write descriptive/lit etc. 3rd person
be willing to double up canon/oc
no ""mary sue"" or ""gary sue"" ocs
please i beg of you, have decent grammar, i can not write with a 30 year old who types like they are 8. i understand if english is not your first language, and will be flexible in that case, just let me know !

it is not a requirement, however i also have discord if you are interested.

the fandoms i am currently craving are:

elemental (please i am BEGGING to write against wade ripple)
jurassic park
(current hyperfixiation im begging please)
harry potter (i'd kill for some angst/ hurt-comfort?? maybe marauders era?? maybe golden trio???)
encanto (never done this before but thought it could be fun!)

id also be open to a handful of other disney/pixar films?? as well as like most cartoon network shows ; if you dont see one listed here lemme know in pms or replies here and ill let you know if id be down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back