• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Quetzal x Pandora

It was the afternoon of a peaceful day. Quetzal had spent the entire night in the infirmary treating the wounded and the ill in her own special way. Though she had been awake for nearly a full day she had no intention of sleeping. It was rare for the barracks to be empty during the night. During the afternoon everyone had their own responsibilities to attend to. Most everyone except Quetzal whose shift at the infirmary had just ended. This meant she had the barracks all to herself. She sat cross legged on the floor between two beds with her eyes shut. Incense burned in every corner of the room. The curtains were closed to let as little light in as possible. Multicolored leaves lay before her on the ground. The shaman meditated with her eyes shut. This was her secret for staying up for such long periods of time.

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora was just passing by to get to Quetzal's room. She needed to ask her a question, that had been biting her for a very long time. Knocking on the door, she waited for Quetzal to respond, to her. "I wonder what happened to Yuba, when I was gone..." Pandora asked. Her adoration for the country from the seemingly unlimited freedom that it gave. The seemingly part was that, murder was always forbidden because it's murder.

DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles

What a rude interruption. Hadn't she done enough for the Alliance today? Was she not allowed to have some alone time? Quetzal opened a single eye and a sly smirk grew on her lips. "Come in..." Quetzal said with a sweet yet eerily forboding tone. When the identity of the person behind the door revealed themselves Quetzal opened both eyes. "Ah the bloodsucker. How can I help you child?"

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora winced at Quetzal's words. Was she seriously calling her a blood sucker. The hostility from Pandora slightly increased as she entered in. "Well, if anything I needed you to answer one of my questions." Pandora said as she approached Quetzal. Thinking more of the matter, Quetzal just wanted alone time, so she had the right to be irritated right now. "What was Yuba like? I haven't been there for a few years." Pandora said asking Queztal her question.

Quetzal saw no offense in calling a vampire a bloodsucker. To her it would be as if Pandora referred to her as a food eater. It was simply the truth. There was no denying that vampire is a vampire. She didn't think any more or less of her because of it. "One of your questions? That implies that you have many." Quetzal tapped a clawed finger against her knee. She smiled brightly and her eyes flickered in the candlelight. "You're from Yuba? You don't look it darling. Yuba is the same as always. Decadently chaotic and full of ancient knowledge beyond your comprehension. Sit." Quetzal gestured directly in front of her on the other side of her leaves. "Tell me. What was your life like in Yuba my dear?"

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora only sighed, she should of expected this from Quetzal. Listening to Quetzal's words she began to sit down in front of her. "Yuba for me was a place full of freedom. Everyone was allowed to do almost anything they wanted there, and it brought me great joy." Pandora said to Quetzal. "Everything was wonderful, until a series of unfortunate events happened." Pandora said as she sighed. "Anyway my thoughts about Yuba aside, do you know if the culprit behind one of the village leader's a few years ago was found?" This question matter greatly to Pandora, as she was curious if her family's murderer was found.

Quetzal had enjoyed Yuba's freedom as well though in a less than peaceful manner. She listened very carefully to Pandora's words and observed "You have quite the painful past don't you darling? Poor baby." Quetzal wasn't particularly sympathetic. Rough shit happened to everyone. That's just how the universe worked. No one was exempt from its cruelty. Least of all the innocent.

The shaman cocked her head. She didn't keep up on the news outside of her cult in Yuba at all. It rarely mattered unless they received word that they were to be attacked. That didn't stop her from pretending like she did. "Perhaps." she replied ominously. Quetzel took Pandora's palm and opened it. Her claw gently traced the lines of her palm with single one of her clawed fingers. "I could ask someone who would know better than I. Murder victims often keep an eye on their murderers. And their loved ones." Quetzal's eyes flicked upward toward Pandora expectantly.

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora raised an eye brow at Quetzal's proposal. The ability to become a medium for the dead? Surely such a thing didn't exist. It couldn't hurt to try as she looked at Quetzal's hand as it reached over to grab hers. "Very well." Pandora said agreeing to Quetzal's proposal. What would Quetzal do? Something of those lines flowed through Pandora's head as she waited for Quetzal to do her thing.

The shaman smirked and took her hands away from Pandora. "I don't know what you take me for darling but bridging the gap between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead is not a free service." Quetzal leaned back dramatically grazed her forehead with the back of her hand like a damsel in distress. "It takes a toll on me." she cooed. "But I am a reasonable woman. Name your price darling."

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Before Pandora could respond, she suddenly remembered something. "Shoot, I forgot..." Pandora muttered. "Can we do this at another?" By the time she said that she quickly exited out of Quetzal's room. Pandora immediately rushed to the infirmary because she was needed to organize the supplies.

__force_of_will_drawn_by_tajima_yukie__0d2855c85613d19119d14e585c90b739.jpg
Before Pandora left Quetzal stood up and grabbed the vampire's arm aggressively. Her claws tightened around Pandora's bicep. She smiled at the girl and told her "Of course my darling! You just think about how you plan to pay me. Then you can come to me any time!" She released Pandora's arm by uncurling each of her fingers slowly one at a time. "I'll be waiting..." she said giggling to herself as the young vampire left her.

Misuteeku Misuteeku S SirBlazeALot

[I think we're done here?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back