Questions [TNW]

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
QUESTIONS
This section is for questions related to the RP. So if you're confused about something that happened in the Main Thread, have a question about a specific character or characters, the Lore, or some of the game Mechanics. Ask here and answer here, and make sure anything that isn't a Question and Answer is just an expression of gratitude. Keep all idle chit chat in the Conversation section. But it's crucial to ask questions about the RP here, because me or someone else who knows the answer will see it faster and get you an answer faster.

Last edited:
Idea concept.

Trio female gryphon riders named the harpies.

Screech for days.

S SirBlazeALot

If 3+ gryphon riders all start a screech circle jerk do their buffs stack?

Like A buffs B and C
Then B buffs A and C
And C buffs A and B
So everyone gets +2?
Idea concept.

Trio female gryphon riders named the harpies.

Screech for days.
LMFAO screeching circle jerk.
Naaaaah any skill that doesn't stack doesn't stack even if two dudes use it on each other. They get 1 screech and that's it. Which is good because gryphon riders show up as enemies a lot and they usually show up in groups of each other so we'd get assblasted if that were possible.

LMFAO screeching circle jerk.
Naaaaah any skill that doesn't stack doesn't stack even if two dudes use it on each other. They get 1 screech and that's it. Which is good because gryphon riders show up as enemies a lot and they usually show up in groups of each other so we'd get assblasted if that were possible.

Assblasted by the circle jerk
wheres my warning point

S SirBlazeALot If a Unit has 4 adjacent allies can each of those allies Partner Up with them for the same turn?
Yes, but the person surrounded in that shit can only have one. So while all four can be partnered up with the same dude, that dude can only pick one of those four to be his partner. If you guys don't specify that shit in your battle summary I try to pick whoever has the highest BLOK rating at a glance.

Yes, but the person surrounded in that shit can only have one. So while all four can be partnered up with the same dude, that dude can only pick one of those four to be his partner. If you guys don't specify that shit in your battle summary I try to pick whoever has the highest BLOK rating at a glance.

Ok. So that Unit can whore themselves out to give everyone some ASS, but they only get one sugar daddy to give them BLOK on the opponents phase?

You lot play nicely or I'll break out the belt.

That's it, everyone gets the beatings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back