Questions About RP

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier

Questions, Questions, Let Me Know Your Questions

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the world, rp logistics, and/or characters here. Also, if you have any questions regarding someone else's character's actions or reactions, please let them know here and tag in your post. If there is any confusion, it is always best to clear it up here directly with the other role player. That way assumptions can be fixed and a fight won't start.

I am here as well, so ask me whatever regarding the role play. Don't ask when it will start; it will when everyone has put in their character sheets and been approved. ;)

Be prepared! I will be asking where we should start here and I will tag everyone. But in the case tagging has bugs still, please periodically look here or make sure to refresh notifications and such. Also, make sure to "follow" this role play and its threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Prudentia

Would it be safe to say the majority of the facility can be observed by the directiors? Maybe one way mirrors in some of the common areas and cameras elsewhere? I'm thinking of having Machado observing the gym without him actually being inside. 

@AngelOfTheMourning Great question and one I forgot to address early on! Yes, rooms are observed with cameras, minus bedrooms. They have audio, too - and one-way mirrors can be in common areas, yes. Thanks for bringing this up!

Some random questions!

1. Are the soldiers on a daily schedule?

2. Just to clarify: they don't yet know they are soldiers, correct? So then do they think they are just in an operation rehab facility?

3. Do they have a uniform, or do they wear their own clothes?

4. Do they bunk with other people, or do they sleep alone in their own rooms?

5. Uhm, I don't have a fifth question, I just live the # 5. ._.

Some random questions!

2. Just to clarify: they don't yet know they are soldiers, correct? So then do they think they are just in an operation rehab facility?

In regards to the fourth question, I am inclined to believe that everyone sleeps in separate rooms. I swore I read something about that, but I can't seem to find anything about it now. As well,  in regards to the secomd question, I don't believe they are aware of the fact that they are soldiers yet.

Some random questions!

1. Yes but it is your choice what it is. Mostly they will always eat first then exercise after and go throughout various training sessions.

2. Correct/yes; they however know they are fixed to help the world but not exactly why.

3. Own clothes; the scientists/doctors want them to be as comfortable/normal as possible.

4. They are in their own rooms.

5. Bahahahahaha!! well, hopefully I was helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back