• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Question About A Post Topic!

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo peeps!

I've been thinking it would be fun to do a thread where I critically analyze some of my favorite films, video games, tv series, and books as a means of both personal practice at analyzing writing for my own sake, but also serving as a way to showcase the writing techniques and practices that go into them in hopes that it might give younger and inexperienced writers a chance to see what's "under the hood."

Which forum would something like this fall under?

I don't necessarily mean for it to be a discussion thread, since it's intended more to simply be a presentation of information than a discussion. So "General Discussion" doesn't quite seem like the right place for it.

I can kind of see it fitting in "Role-Play Discussions and Advice," since "advice" is a bit closer to what it's intended to be. However, again it's more meant to be an analysis and presentation of info rather than meant to be "advice" in and of itself, if that makes any sense.

So yeah. Those two threads seem the closest to what the intention is of this idea. Any confirmation of which of the two threads would be most appropriate would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Personal Discussion seems a good place for it since you're planning to share your own reviews.

Link it here when you make it! I want notifs.

Link it here when you make it! I want notifs.

Hoyo!

Here's the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back