• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest for Plot

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! This is going to be quite the interesting role play. This is like many Quest RP's on RPnation, but with a twist. Normally votes are gathered from the options in the last post, and the GM progresses the plot. In this however, everyone will advance the plot. Each post will advance the scene, then leave a list of options for what happens next. The next player will pick up one of those options, and continue writing the next scene. That player will then also leave a list of options, so on and so forth. Each player controls all characters. Oh, and I'm hoping for a fantasy world we can all flesh out as well, but that'd be a byproduct.

Example:

Way simplified version

----------------------------

Player 1:

Fred is running for his life, being chased down by soldiers, his village having been burned down.

A) Fred turns and tries fighting

B) Someone saves Fred

C) The soldiers catch Fred

Player 2:

B) Someone saves Fred

As Fred is running, he hears the clash of steel, and turns, to see a female with a sword drawn fending off the soldiers.

"What are you doing, keep going!"

A) Ask who she is

B) Keep running

C) Help

---------------

Rules:

1) Feel free to introduce characters. Do NOT introduce YOUR characters. This is for a very simple reason, no one has complete control of anyone, therefore, I don't want people getting pissy about 'that's not how X should be played.'

2) Try to be consistent with what has been written so far.

3) I can rescind a post if it's trolling, or upsets players OOC. Doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor, but writing everyone running off into a lava pit, game over... yeah, that's not quite a hehe of funny.

4) Please write legibly. I don't expect 100% perfection on grammar (clearly), but I do expect to be able to read it. 

5) Drop a notice in the OOC if you want to join.

6) Please write more than a sentence. Unless there is absolutely nothing to do, try to write 2-3 paragraphs. If there is nothing to do, make sure to leave something.

Post #1

-TBA-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back