Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So this is a quick update and one that I'm really fond of. Basically we are releasing post macros which is a feature that lets you save content in a post to reuse over and over again with a simple click. At first glance and maybe second and third it seems pretty useless but when you start thinking of the applications:

• Some RP Creators(my self included) impose a template using bbcodes that must go at the top of every RP post, this usually includes your character's name in some sort of formatting.
  • Fancy and complicated BBCode that needs to be mass produced in various posts for some reason.
  • Much more.

To do this simply go to your drop down:

2015-06-10_15-35-35.png

The link will be between Signature and Contact Details. You can also get to it here.

You can then go to any post and insert it.

2015-06-10_15-36-44.png

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post below :) !

Thank you very much for this new addition to our RP enjoyment (Yes I tried to sound fancy it failed xD )

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]This makes roleplaying so much easier now, my life is complete.

[/QUOTE]
Lol.

It certainly makes using certain things much easier since you don't have to keep rebuilding them.

KurtH6355 said:
Is there a way to put a picture in a Macro?
Should be able to do all that. If you click on "Create macro" its just a post editor where you can insert stuff as normal.

Hell yea this is awesome!

Especially for me and anyone like me who can only access RPN from mobile.

Heh, you guys thought typing up post formats and such from a computer was bad? Well. It's terrible on mobile :C

This is something I can get behind!! I have google docs stacked with bbcode I use for RP posts, just being able to whack them into a post like this would be handy!

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Should be able to do all that. If you click on "Create macro" its just a post editor where you can insert stuff as normal.

[/QUOTE]
The "Upload a File" thingie isn't there. It just says "Save Macro" and "Preview". Is there a different way other than "Upload a File"?

KurtH6355 said:
The "Upload a File" thingie isn't there. It just says "Save Macro" and "Preview". Is there a different way other than "Upload a File"?
RPN features a "Drag and Drop" feature as well for image files. Maybe try that and see if it works?

Also, nice new addition. Good job.

KurtH6355 said:
Upload it to the gallery first and save it as a bbcode.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Upload it to the gallery first and save it as a bbcode.

[/QUOTE]
[sUBTLE SUGGESTION TO USE GALLERY INTENSIFIES]

[QUOTE="Shining Lotus Sage]This can be used with less obtrusive things like sidebars and inset, yes? Any bbcode at all?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread