Chitchat Q&A Mags and Clank (And her many other nicknames)

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
I know these have already been done, but I wanted to make my own for the heck of it. Due to Kagura's 'support' (she basically just say go ahead and do it :D ) and making me feel motivated, here's Mags Q&A :3

Ask away!

Oh JESUS, I have no bloody idea what the titles of my fave fics are, that or I forgot. Plus I hardly read anymore Fanfiction nowadays since I can write out my own.

Can I just say the pairings of the fan fictions I read, because thats what i'm gonna do
xD

Trafalgar Law x Kid and/or Doflamingo - OP

Blacksand (No shame, no shame) - ROTG

Black Ice (not anymore
xD ) - ROTG

Jerza - FT

and lastly, Hardenshipping - ORAS (A fanfic made by magma-krystal, that one was pretty good.)

Well, the only dumb thing I recently remember that I've done was say one sentence wrong during a long school bus trip, which was "This nice is bus" instead of "This bus is nice". During the entire 2 hour trip, couple of me friends couldn't stop mixing their words and kept on repeating on what I said.

Ehhh FRUIT-flavoured?!

I currently have none, but I guess I'll like to try...whatever fruit-flavoured ice cream there is?

If your house were to burn down now, but you could save one item, what would it be and why?

Auren said:
If your house were to burn down now, but you could save one item, what would it be and why?
LOL, iPad because it has most of the precious things I stored on it, plus it's pretty expensive to buy again. (Wtf Mags why'd u choose that oh wow)

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Do you love me? :3

[/QUOTE]
What is love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back