• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern put a ring on it~ w/ tara19

I've noticed here that some tend to make their cs a little extra by adding codes lol anyway, I'm off to create mine then~ age ranges could be 25~30?

became a restaurateur at the age of twenty-five. he runs a fusion restaurant called the olive lane
and a quaint cafe named the glass house.
large.jpg

an associate at a private law firm.
large.jpg

Last edited:
man.jpg
Jack Brown, 26 years old. He is a cop in training

red hair.jpg

Claire Summers 23 years old, works as a barista at the local cafe

The Cafe was very busy today and Claire was making coffee after coffee after coffee, struggling to keep up. Customers were getting annoyed when their coffee was given to them late or it was a coffee they didn't order. It didn't help that no one was helping her.
"I need help." Claire repeated for like the fifth time and still no one came to help. She was getting very fed up and apologized to every customer that she served.

While Spencer was on his way back to his restaurant to help in the lunch hour rush, after conducting some inventor check to the coffee shop he runs, he happens to past by the café Claire works at. Peering through the window, he tried to wave at her though it seems like she didn't notice him because of the queue. He frowned upon noticing that Claire was the only one scrambling to make coffee for the customers.

"Hey Red, need a hand?" He asked as he went inside the café and walking over to the waiting counter. "Why are you the only one working aside from the cashier? What are the other baristas doing? It's peak hours for cafes since lunch is around the corner," he said as he poked around to look for the the other staffs who were inside the employee's room. "You better get your assess out right now or I'll be calling the store owner to replace all of you if you don't get your shit together. The owner is my sister-in-law if you must know and she won't like it if she hears it from me. The last thing you need is a hormonal raging pregnant woman," he pointed out with his arms folded across his chest.

"Now that's out of the way, you're still going to the party tonight right?" Spencer asked Claire as he stood next to her and helped her put whipped cream and syrup on the frappé orders. It was a pre-wedding party bash for a college friend of theirs.

--
The sun was already up and sunlight was streaming through jer window when June was woken up by a rather familar voice as the blanket that she had was forcefully snatched by her mom who came in town to visit.She spent the night before drinking wine and catching up on her shows as she had her most sought after day off from work. Yawning, she got up and dragged herself out of the room while her mom went on making breakfast for them. "Why don't you go call to see if Jack is around? Tell him to join us for breakfast. I made food good enough for us three. Do it quick, I'll be seeing my old friends today. I don't want to be late," her mom told June. Complying she reached for her phone and tried to ring Jack but he wasn't answering. He could be asleep or at work. She sometimes couldn't really keep track of his schedule.

"I'll go see if he's home," June said as she made her way for the door. June lived in the same apartment tower as Jack because it was a convenient place to go to her work place. His place was a few doors away from her, which was convenient because he was one of the few people who are close to her. She knew him for as long as she could remember and they were close enough to know each other's door passcodes. "Are you home? Mom's in town and want's to have breakfast with you," she called out as she went inside his apartment. "Jaaack, Jaaack," she called out in a singsong voice just for the sake of annoying him.

"I have asked for help Spencer but no one is helping me. Work is very busy today. I am struggling with all the coffee orders. It is like I am being ignored. As for the party, I will probably go I need the alcohol." She laughs but she was being serious. After a while the other staff members walk out casually as if everything is fine while Claire juggles with taking orders and making coffees at the same time.

-
Jack was sitting on the couch when June callled out his name. "In here June. What is up?" He replies, as he kills zombies on his xbox. "Oh fuck man, not the stupid running zombie. Move out the way you stupid old lady, I have zombies to kill." He says to the tv screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back